The Order of Yevon

"Has anyone know what happened to Zarn?" Said farmer Zetigata. "Have you heard, Zarn had been assassinated." Replied Ojo. The two farmers walks up to the temple but are stoped instantly when they mentioned the words Zarn and assassinated and were turned away. "Ill tell you what happened" said the annonmous old man as he labors to stand up and walks up to the two farmers.

"Soon after a persion named CivGeneral was supported to be next inline of the praetor line. He sent a hired mercenary/assassin to eliminate him so that Heizi can quickly take power. It all started one night when the assassin killed Zarn in his sleep with a bronze dagar."

"Hey you three, get out of here" Said the guard. Then the guard persued the three men away from the temple grounds.

*A dozen yards away from the the steps of the Temple of Bahumut. Jekon Speaks further*

As Yevon as my witness, I will not let you stand at the Temple of Bahumut without giving guidence. Why should you sit back and listen to what we say without any response? Why should we wait years for you to speak? I say enough! When I come back, I will have the support I need to bring you down. I also know that you, fiend, liar, you dirty snake, you killed my brother!

*Jekon leaves the capital to gain his support*

*Jekon travels throughout the lands gathering a mob to take out Praetor CivGeneral.*

"I will follow you to the ends of the Earth," cries one man.

"My sword is at your side," exclaims another.

"Anything for Ximar's last son," yells a third man.

"My friends, remember that CivGeneral isn't as young as he used to be. If he surrenders, we shall let him live. If he fights, he must die. I have someone on the inside of the Temple of Bahumut working for us. For his safety, I will not state his name now, but he will be honored after CivGeneral dies or is exiled."

"Three cheers for High Priest Jekon!" bursts out the second man.

"Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!" they shout.

CivGeneral begans to train with martial art weapons to defend himself against the mod. CivGeneral also dispatches some guards that are loyal to me to subdue Jekon

JackA asks CivGeneral Can i help in any way to subdue Jekon?

CivGeneral replys to JackA, "Yes, please help in any capacity to subdue Jekon".

Jack says to CivGeneral I am a pretty good spy.Do you have anything in that direction that i could do?

I'd like to be the High Priest of the Temple of Ifrit.

JackA said:

Whoa, slow down there buddy. Last time I checked the High Priest of the temple of Ifrit was myself. Just because I am not partcipating in the struggle between the Praetors, does not mean you can just knock me off my throne.

JackA said:

OOC: You don't choose. You have the wait in the list. It doesn't matter if your on CG's side. BTW, you taking CG's side is noted. I'll remember that, after he is out of power.

Jack sneaks up behind Jekon and whacks him with the katana handle knocking him out, wraps him in a tarp and throws him far away from the temple in a ditch. After that he sneaks back to CG and reports that he knocked out Jekon cold and threw him in a ditch far far away.

JackA said:
Jack sneaks up behind Jekon and whacks him with the katana handle knocking him out, wraps him in a tarp and throws him far away from the temple in a ditch. After that he sneaks back to CG and reports that he knocked out Jekon cold and threw him in a ditch far far away.

OOC: Be a little more realistic. CG and I already were planning a plot. The reason why plots are planned is to avoid actions such as yours. Believe me, you are on the wrong side. maybe you should actually talk to CG before doing anything. Your type of role play only annoys people.

OOC:Sorry. I am new at RP'ing. Forgive me please this is my first demogame.

Jack Ijuno walks up to Jekon asks him What can i do for you?

JackA said:
OOC:Sorry. I am new at RP'ing. Forgive me please this is my first demogame.

Jack Ijuno walks up to Jekon asks him What can i do for you?

I have a proposal for you, Mr. Ijuno.

I need you to convince the high priests of the other temples to rally behind me. If they do, I will promise them "Cloisters of Trials' for their Temples. These cloisters give additional protection to the Temple as the Faithless cannot get through. It is like a labyrinth in a sense.

If you get at least one high priest to follow me, I promise make you captain of Yevon's guards (with additional pay). They aren't in existance yet, but I will allow you to hire eight guards and a lieutenant (Non-player characters) for each temple but they must follow Yevon and had training in the military. This is in addition to you being a priest.

With the other high priests, we can avoid the bloodshed and just exile CivGeneral.

CivGeneral awaits for the arival of Ijuno. CivGeneral beguins pondering on what to do when in exile, little does CivGeneral know that his cousin is a bit upset about what has been going on.

"Sigh, Why must my term as leader has to be filled with bad apples. I want Jekon dead for starting this uprising." CivGeneral then walks up to the window and looks out the horizon. Then, CivGeneral hears a door opening and a shadowy figure approaches him to choke CG to death. Luckly, with a few martial arts skills, CivGeneral forces the hands of the choker lose and gets out of harms way. after he get out of the grip, CG forcefully pushes the offender's hands twards him (Pushing the fingers back), and kicks him out of the window. In the process, a medalion fell out of the mysterious figure. CivGeneral picks it up and it says "The follower of Jekon". Now CivGeneral becomes more aware of his surroundings, then Ijuno arives to give a message to CG.

"Sir Sir" Ijuno said as he rushes in. Ijuno knows that CG's family is deaply involved with the martial arts and knows not to supprise CG. "I am here to tell you that Jekon is planning to rally the High Priests behind him" said Ijuno. "Is there a way for Jekon to stop this uprising?" I asked.

Jack Ijuno tells CG What Jekon told him about him having guards and then he told CG Listen I have 14 Friends of mine that can guard you from Jekon and his crzed followers. I will leave you with their contact info.
Jack Ijuno hands a piece of papyrus with some info and asks Do you have a house or something? I would like to sleep near you because i can detect intruders you know.

The Temple of Ifrit is the newest creation in the great order of Yevon, a great order that is splitting. So far, I have declared the Temple of Ifrit as neutral in this war, but nothing ever comes from inaction. A shall not let us sit here, inactive, as history rumbles around us!! We will leave our mark on this planet!!

The poistion of praetor was stolen, unfairly. The poistion must be given to the honorable Jekon, the rightful heir!!!

- Legion Bravo, inside of the newly built Temple of Ifrit, exact date unknown.

CivGeneral soon looks out of his window, now more parinoid then ever plans to purge the people whom are disloyal to him off of the planet. "Jack Ijuno, I want you to keep an eye on the disloyalists and do eliminate them".

He soon noticed Sensi Hanko aproaching the gates. CivGeneral orders Jack to intercept him.

"What do you want?!" Said the guard as Sensi Hanko aproaches. "I am here to stop my crased cousin and convinse him to step down". "Get out of hear disloyalist or I will kill you!!" said the guard as he lunges forward to Hanko. "I must warn you, I am a master in the art of karate" replied Hanko as he walks away looking back past his shoulder to the guard. "Be warned, I will return to stop my crazed cousin" warned Hanko.

Jack Ijuno rushes out and with one smack of his katana kills Hanko and reports to CivGeneral that he has killed Hanko.

OOC - *Ahem* JackA, You did not have permision to kill off my NPC, Hanko.

Top Bottom