The Out of the Pocket Thread (for skips)

I'm back
I managed to get some memory for my comp so its now 512, it's playable but really slow.

I will be out of pocket from June 24th-July1st so just skip me during this period in all SG's I am participating in.

1. The power of religion
2. Xenophobia
3. Oil fat cats
4. VQ06b just win

Will have net access but computer isn't powerful enough to play civ.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE

Out of pocket with a dope-smoking laptop that HP thinks they can fix. 10 days probably, beginning right now.

Sorry to hear that Frankcor, I have health problems too and certainly understand.

I'll be oop from afternoon of July 1st 'til afternoon of July 3rd.

---

@ChrTh: Couldn't the "in Paris" refer to where he's going to see the game - not where it's actually taking place :mischief:?

:D

dot said:
@ChrTh: Couldn't the "in Paris" refer to where he's going to see the game - not where it's actually taking place :mischief:?

:D

It could ... but that still doesn't explain the "France beating Brazil" part of the comment :mischief:

I will be away from my Desktop, my Internet and my Civ IV from July 7 on to July 23. Skip me if I'm up in this period !

·Imhotep·

I will be on an auto-skip period from 9 July (my time, 24 hrs from now) to 22 July. During afore-stated period, I should still have Internet access, so will post a Got-It if I have time to play. However, whenever the next player can play, just grab it ... don't need to wait 24 hrs before skipping me.
Back ... if anyone cares ;)

Just for everyone: I'll be OOP from Monday, 10th of July until the end of August!

Top Bottom