The Out of the Pocket Thread (for skips)

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that from December 4th until December 11th my wife and I will be taking a Carnival cruise in the Caribbean. I will not be able to play my turns during that timeframe. There is internet on the ship so I might check up on the games once or twice but nothing more.

Note: Please skip me as of this post and all days up until December 12th. Our returning flight lands around 10:30 pm on the 11th and we are not expecting to get home until 2 or 3 am on the 12th. So anytime from the 12th on I will be able to resume play. Thanks!

:wavey:

Edit: We're back home now and I'm ready to civ!

Managed to yoink a few minutes of computer time at the library.
My graphics card went foom and my computer is in the shop. Please skip me until Wednesday, December the 21st.

Posting from office: Monitor is fried, so I won't be able to do anything with my home PC for a while; withdrawing from all SG's until further notice. Thanks!

i had to sell my xbox and all my games (including computer ones) in order to pay for night school since i failed a few classes :( i dont work either so drop me out of all SG's since i no longer own the game :( really sorry this had to happen.

Sorry guys, but this week has been extremely hectic for me. Have barely been able to keep up with discussions, let alone take part in them. Add to the hectic week is the fact I’ll be gone all weekend long. I’ve leaving Friday (April 7th) and getting back on Sunday (April 9th). Please skip me until than. Absolutely no internet access (I’ll be caving this weekend).

Thanks,
Methos

I need to do an emergency Out of Pocket

Any game that I'm in that wants to upgrade to 1.61 can do so, I'll patch up when I return (hopefully Monday, maybe not until Friday next week)

EDIT: I'm back.

:hmm: ... I can't believe I'm the only person that ever goes Out of Pocket. People should use this thread!

Anyway, I'm out of pocket. I'll have PC access until noon Friday EDT, but after that I'm not even going to be connected until Monday afternoon. So skip me!

EDIT: Trip got cut short. I'm a-back.

I'll be unavailable in all my SG untill friday or saturday so heads up.

I would be out of pocket from 4th to 10th June (SGT = GMT+8). Though I will still have internet access and may be able to play at night, but don't wait for me to post a got-it in all my SG. Whenever the next player can play, simply grab it, unless I have already posted a got it.

EDIT: I'm back.

autoskip me for now in all SG
my comp broke and i dont have a copy of civ4 as of now.... [pissed]

Top Bottom