The Philosophers of the Legion Faction

The Philosopher Josiah wishes to be the follower of the way of people, If that pleases the Enlightened One

I wish to become a follower of the Philosophers of the Legion, if the Enlightened One so desires to accept me.

He will just give him a time to see your request, welcome ChazFox, your joining us will make us stronger

Welcome Chazfox! You are hereby know known as the Philosopher Chazfox. May Understanding come to you my friend.

And yes! We grow larger everyday, as more and more citizens see our way is the Right way. Glory to all Philosophers!

As our ally and comrade the Church expects the following from the philsopher's:

• A strong push for making Giruvegan a recognized religion (Founding a religion).
  • Exploration to find the lost city

We wish you the best of luck in all endeavors.

Do not worry Strider, as we have a great many plans on how to utilize the church. These will be annouced later, when our platform is ready.

Ahh, fellow Philosophers, the time has come and my mind is settled. After much deliberation and thought, I have finally chosen the Followers.

Way of the People: I bestow this Way upon Philosopher Ballazic. Your ideas and support have been integral to our cause, and I could think of no one better for the cause.

Way of the Fist: I bestow this Way upon Philosopher Churchill. Your bravery and fierclessness in our philosopical chats have shown me that you rightly deserve this honor.

Way of Pure Order: I bestow this Way upon Philosopher Rex. Your wit and good judgement has more than proven your right to follow this way.

Way of the Horizon Seeker: I bestow this Way upon Philosopher Blastoid. You have shown a yearn for the unknown that exceeds even mine, showing true bravery in confronting the ends of the world.

Congratulations my Followers! Now we can begin our ideas for control of our tribes! Do not forget that you all now have the power to appoint Apprentices to help you in your Way. This will help even the most quiet of our Philosophers have a say in our chosen paths.

Bamf, you can not be a Follower of more than one way, though I think there wont be any objections if you get Apprenticized by two seperate followers. :)

Lost, welcome to our faction Philosopher! We will now Enlighten you with our Knowledge. May wisdom and bravery rain down on you for all of time.

Thank you, Shattered! May our wisdom spread to more!

Churchill has informed me of his abscense for the next couple of days. So either I, or someone else, can take his responsibilities of making a military platform. If no interjects, I shall do it.

Well in the faction laws I'm still writing, I've made the following law.

2) In the absence of a Follower one of two things will happen. Either the Follower will give control of his station to an aforementioned apprentice, or shall give control of the Enlightened One. He can then give it to another member or keep the power.
a) In the event a Follower resigns, his post shall be reassigned by the Follower to a chosen heir, or in the absence of one, to a chosen member.

There is no apprentice Churchill named as an heir. This makes you in control.

Technically these laws aren't in action yet, but it a suggestion.

These are very good! Keep up the good work Rex.

Also, check out what my fiance did for us in the OP.

Salute all Philosophers am Radunz, and i wish the attention of you all, has all knows, we are an strong and wisdom faction, and soon has start we may be or not be on the governament if we be i wish to coordenate the whole industrie, by setting up an Manufacturing and Commerce Concil, wich will be composed of several parts that will get all of their reports so we can make an wise decision.
The Economy watcher - someone to visit homes and ask to them what they want to buy or sell, and where they work
The production Watcher - someone to watch all small busnes made at home, that makes our economy grow and ask them wich kind of material they need
The Trade Watcher - someone to watch the trade at all, who buys or sell more, and help to subizitiate the buyng to them

Then we could help our economy doing this

If we not, well we can start getting food and recruiting poor people, then we can get them to produce stone stuff for us that we sell and build another bakery and soon we will have an personal army

and btw am aplyng for the Way of the People

Ok will i am the official follower of that way, but i would love to take you in as an apprentice. Perhaps you can be one of my chief advisors?

Top Bottom