The Real Eagle Tribe

Vote for the Eagle Tribe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
With the release of more Tribes to the availibility list, it has been determined that the Eagle team should look once again at their team choice. Added to the list were Tribes with AA UUs. Our discussion produced 5 Tribes which seem to garner at least two votes. Those 5 Tribes are the options for this poll. In Alphabetic Order they are listed below.

Byzantines- SCI & Seafaring. B/W & Alphabet. Dromon 2/1/3 (has lethal bombardment)

Carthage- IND & Seafaring. Masonry & Alphabet. Numidian Mercs 2/3/1

China- MIL & IND. W/C & Masonry. Rider 4/3/3

France- COM & IND. Alphabet & Masonry. Musketeer 2/5/1

Japan- MIL & Religious. The Wheel & Ceremonial Burial. Samurai 4/4/2

This is a public poll and will be open 4 days. It is also single choice.
There is no ABSTAIN option, again. This is deliberate, as I'd like to press you for a decision.

This is the poll you need to be voting in. Thanks.

I think a runoff is absolutely necessary IF there is no majority winner. That way we don't end up picking a civ that the majority is actually dead set against. I'm saying this now before any votes have come in.

For the record, five people who still need to vote: Cyc, Calis, Classical Hero, Falcon02, Elephantium.

Classical Hero and Falcon02 haven't returned PMs, lately. It is startin' to look like a run-off poll is needed.

A run-off seems necessary. But at CiFo it still seems to take a while. At least one teams does not want to chose a civ before the know the smallest details about the map and rules :rolleyes:

:dunno: Maybe they have inside information. They are waiting for the other teams to choose.

I will draw up a run-off poll between Byzantines and Japan later.

Time for a run-off poll.

Top Bottom