The Religions of Fanatika

Brother Adam and Sister Eve arrive back at the Marillion. Many of the household are still in residence. The entire building has been opened to all comers. Many of the guards and soldiers have been allowed to return home to their families or have them come here, so they can be together at the end. Friar Lawrence is still here, as is Brother Rudy...

Brother Rudy: I must say, I never expected to see you again my Brother and Sister. I thought you would have gone with the others to the Community.

Sister Eve: We could not leave these people any more than you could leave your post Brother.

Friar Lawrence: The end of Fanatika is truly upon us. We cannot have more than a few days, maybe even less.

Brother Adam: Would you not feel better journeying to the lands ruled by Octavian, Friar Lawrence? So you can be there at the end?

Friar Lawrence: The way to Octavian's lands are impassible now. I would never make it. If it is alright, I would like to remain here among friends.

Adam: Then here you shall stay. Come everyone, let us get prepared for one last service in the Mission...

*Sky bursts into the Marillion. He has his father's lighsabers with him.*

Adam: How did you get here Sky?

Sky: I found out how to pilot an X-Wing. It's not that hard.

Adam: Well, what is the matter, Sky?

Sky: I want to know what's going on. My mom goes away. Then my dad goes away. Now what is happening? Are you guys going away?

Soon, Mara Jade and CivGeneral looks at Sky with a worried look

Sky: Adam, Aunt Jade, Uncle CivGeneral?

CivGeneral: Judgement Day is upon us Sky.

Mara Jade conforts Sky in this time of chaos

Mara Jade: Not to worry, we will make it though

CivGeneral looks at the medals he has won

CivGeneral: One day, we would forget what has happened. I am afraid that I might lose Mara

Adam: There is hope Sky, Mara Jade, and CivGeneral. Beleve in the force, and the Spirits and the spirit of Zarn will guide you.

Brother Adam and Sister Eve look out over the congregation that has assembled for this last service in the Vanir Mission. Many familiar faces can be seen; Civgeneral, Mara Jade, Sky, Friar Lawrence, Brother Rudy, and many other people who have come to be together one last time. Outside the Mission, the winds howl and the earth has turned barren and lifeless. Here at least there is a sanctuary...

Brother Adam: My dear friends, we come together in this place one last time to be with each other and say goodbye to this life. For Judgement day is here, Fanatika is doomed. But do not worry, the righteous will find Heaven's Gates open up to them. Let us sing to the praise of Alpha and his Angels.

Sister Evel leads the singing with, "What a Friend we Have in Terra."

Sister Eve: Aye, for our time of judgement is here. And you might ask us, "How can we prepare for the end of Fanatika and all things here?"
The answer is simple, we need do nothing. For when the end comes, as it will, then we shall all be brought to account for our lives. The final judgement will then be made on us all. If we have led a good life, one in which we have done all we could to do our best for others, and have committed no sins we have not repented of, then we shall all be found worthy. And then we shall have an eternity of happiness in Alpha's loving care. There is no greater reward.

Brother Adam sings, "All Praise to thee Alpha this night, for all the blessings of the light"

Adam: We stand together now at this time, be we Spiritualists, Jedi or followers of another Way. But does this mean that some will not see Heaven? By no means! For Alpha will keep no-one out if they are truly good. So be of a happy heart and keep your faith. We will all meet in Heaven!

Let us pray:

Oh Alpha, the first and the last. Fanatika faces the end of all things with bravery and devotion. Look after your people in this time, and guide all those who have left these shores. For they will now be our historians, our ambassadors, our poets and storytellers. In the centuries after Fanatika has been been wiped off the face of the World, their decendants will keep our memory alive. Myself and Sister Eve, my beloved wife, were not here to witness the begining of Fanatika. We thank you beyond all measure that you have allowed us to be here at the end. We are all, and always shall be, your people. In your name, Amen.

The Captain orders that the door to below decks is to be opened. The Spiritualists come out on deck...

Brother Joseph: (in a thunderous rage) How dare you do this to us! You have condemned Brother Adam and Sister Eve to death!

Captain: (with genuine sympathy) I share your grief, but it was their decision to remain behind, not mine. I begged them to come with us, but they steadfastly refused.

Joseph: You could have forced them aboard! There was enough of you to do it. You could have saved them, despite themselves...

Brother Joshua gently puts his hand on Joseph's shoulder...

Brother Joshua: Easy my Brother, this is not the good captian's fault. Our Brother and Sister obviously felt very strongly in staying behind, or they would not have deceived us so.

Joseph: But...

Joshua: They loved us all, and had to see us safe. But they also loved the people of Fanatika. They could not leave them without the word of Alpha at this time. We should honour them for their sacrifice, not condemn the innocent captain for carrying out their will.

Joseph sags under the grief he feels. In his heart, he knows the former Missionary of Rohan speaks the truth....

Joseph: I am sorry I shouted at you so Captian. Please accept my apologies. I know I should not hold you to blame.

Captian: No apologies necessary. I also am sorry that they are not with us. Come, you all must be starving; the cook has prepared a meal for you all. Let us toast our friends and all the good people of Fanatika...

The storms rage on, the ground seems to be always shaking. The end is very close. Brother Adam and Sister Eve look around the Mission one last time...

Sister Eve: Even now, with the walls crumbling, and the stained glass broken, it is a beautiful place.

Brother Adam: No more beautiful than you, my love. I am so sorry we wasted so many years before I realised my love for you. We have been married such a short time. It is all my fault.

Eve: Hush now, there is no need for self-recrimination. I cherish every moment we have had as man and wife. You have made my life complete my husband. The actual time we have been married is not important. For we shall always be together, in this world and the next.

Adam: Aye, when the end comes and we journey unto Heaven, we shall do so hand-in-hand, leading all our friends to their reward.

They are stopped in their words as a tremendous shaking starts to bring the Mission down upon them. The paintings fly off the shattering walls, the statues break into peaces and the pews splinter. The Marillion is soon to follow, the once grand mansion, the dream of the late Prince Shaitan, comes crashing down...

Brother Adam and Sister Eve stand amongst a multitude of people. Many familiar faces can be seen amongst the crowd, for they are all from the grand edifice that was the Marillion. They look up and a single horseman comes down, He is clad in a heavy cloak and cowl and holds a scythe in his boney hand. The scythe is so sharp, that it cuts the very air is passes through, leaving a stream of blue light behind it. The horse the figure rides is a splendid white beast, but otherwise is perfectly normal. Brother Adam looks up in wonder...

Brother Adam: Calderon, is that you?

Figure: That was a name I used to go by, in the earliest days. Now I prefer to be called simply Death, the bringer of the ultimate reality, the harvester of souls, the releaser of pain and the troubles of life. Just call me Death.

Sister Eve: We are ready to journey to our final judgement. Lead on and we shall follow.

Death: Very well, hurry now, for I am very busy at the moment. You wouldn't believe the amount of work that goes into an apocolypse. Me and the other Horsemen have been working non-stop for days now.

And lo, Death did lead the people of Vanir up to the gates of Heaven itself. Brother Adam and Sister Eve did walk behind him hand-in-hand, singing to the praise of Alpha as they led the others. At last, they came to the massive gates, which swung open unto them all. Through the gates came all the loved ones of the people that had journeyed their before. It was nothing short of wonderful...

Adam: Look yonder my beloved, it is Prince Shaitan and Brother Alexander. And with them is our dear friend Lord Master Zarn!

Prince Shaitan: Welcome to your eternal rest my friends. We have been watching you these many years. We are all much impressed with your decision to stay behind and comfort the people of my realm. You have my undying gratitude.

Brother Alexander: And I would like to thank you, along with Brother Joseph, for looking after my son, James for this time. It has made our parting all the easier to know he is in such good hands. We all can watch him grow into manhood from Heaven now.

Lord Master Zarn: My dear friends, Imagine my surprise to find out that the Spiritualist Heaven accepted all good people, as long as they followed a way of peace and light. I am happy to share with you this time we have now. I am concerned for Sky of course, but I think that Civgeneral and Mara Jade will bring him up right.

A overworked angel comes forward, he adresses the newcomers to Heaven...

Angel: Greetings all. I am called Michael, welcome to Heaven. We have a lot of processing to complete, and we are expecting another major arrival from the Rhineland soon, so we need you all to move to the reception area. You will be assigned a time for judgement soon. Quickly now.

Adam and Eve walk with the others to the reception area, with a prayer in their hearts that they will be found worthy of staying in this wonderful place...

As Fanatika is destroyed, The One and His five disciples come to the coastline. The sea rages, and it looks as though all life in the land will soon be extinguished...

The One: My disciples, the time has come for us to leave this land.

James: Master, how can we leave? There is no vessel to take us away from here. The seas are far too turbulent for us to swim away in, and besides, they are boiling with the heat.

The One: Oh ye of little faith. Come and we shall away.

The One raises an arm and the oceans themselves part asunder to Him. A large, dry channel opens and He starts to follow this. His awe-struck disciples follow on...

Thomas: Oh what things my eyes behold. We are all truly blessed!

Lara: I would not have believed it possible.

Andrew: I too am sorely amazed. For such a thing to happen, it is a true miracle.

John: Are we to walk all the way accross the boundless oceans? Can this be our Master's plan?

The One leads his disciples on, until they reach a small island far off the coast. Moored there is a sailing boat, with a fisherman and his family there, preparing to leave...

The One: Good people, I would ask you to receive us for the voyage.

Fisherman: By Alpha, I didn't know anyone was here on this island. Of course we can take you. We are going to the Community. Is this alright with you all?

The One: Indeed it is. Bless you for your kindness.

And so, The One and his five faithful disciples board the fishing boat that will take them all to the Community. Behind them, the channel that was created disappears into the boiling, crashing waves...

Brother Adam and Sister Eve wait patiently in the reception room. They speak with many other new arrivals from all over Fanatika and their neighbours. Of course, some of them are from many other places in the World, having met their ends in their own ways...

Brother Adam: So you are from a land called Babylonia? How did you die?

Mannuka: I was killed in a skirmish with a bandit ambush. My entire battalion was destroyed. I have not seen them since the black robed figure brought me here. Why am I here?

Adam: Because you have to face your final judgement, as we all do. If you have led a good life, and have done no evil, you should be alright.

Mannuka: But I am not a follower of your religion. We Babylonians have not even heard of Alpha. I am sure to be doomed.

Eve: Not so, for we have seen many admitted that were not of our particular brand of faith. As long as you hold the principles of Spiritualism, that of peace, goodwill and love for your neighbour, you will not be disqualified from Heaven. Have faith in yourself Brother, and you will be alright.

Mannuka: You Spiritualists are very kind. If only we knew of you before I died.

The Angel Michael enters...

Michael: Adam and Eve, your joint judgement is upon you. Follow me please...

Adam and Eve are brought into a large courtroom. There are many Angels and Saints seated around them, as they are shown to their docks. Also in the audience are friends, who wish to witness their judgement. Nemesis the Angel of Justice, calls for silence, and the four Archangels enter. Terra, Pyra, Aqua and Aria all take their seats and the judgement is called to begin.

Aria: We are called at this time to decide the joint fates of both Adam and Eve McNulty, formally of the Community and Fanatika.

Terra: As they are both united in the bonds of marriage, so shall they be judged together. Let us hear the story of their lives.

Eloquence the Angel of Oration takes out a leather clad book with the words The Life of Adam and Eve in golden writing upon it. He starts to read their story...

Eloquence:...and when they were about to board the vessel, which was to bear them back to the Community, they did order the captian of the boat to lock their brethern below decks and leave without them. They then journeyed back to Vanir to comfort all the people who would have their lives ended by the destruction of Fanatika and its neighbours...

Eloquence continues on, relating how they had their last service and how the Marillion was finally destroyed...

Eloquence:...and they did follow Death up to the Gates of Heaven, where they met many of their friends who had died previously.

Eloquence closes the book and the entire court is in silence. Not in a long time has their been such a story told before those assembled. The Archangels briefly confer before Terra speaks...

Terra: We have come to our verdict. In the name of Alpha, who is the one true God and Lord of all things, we find that Adam and Eve McNulty are truly worthy of admission to Heaven. Welcome Brother and Sister! You have earned your reward!

A great cheer goes up as Angels, Saints and the honoured dead all welcome the two Spiritualists to Heaven.

Brother Adam and Sister Eve walk leasurely around the golden paths of Heaven. Every turn reveals a new wonder, a new experience for them. Sitting down on a bench in a peaceful park, they see a familiar face...

Sister Eve: Brother Rudy! How nice it is to see you.

Rudy: And you good friends. I was accepted soon after you both. I would like to thank you for putting me on the right path. Thanks to your teachings, I have gained Heaven!

Brother Adam: Nonsense old friend. You were well on the way before we even met you. Your loyal service to the good Prince Shaitan was the key to your good life, and ensured that you were worthy. All we did was guide you to Alpha.

Rudy: You underestimate your contribution, but modesty was always a virtue with you two. I met up with my noble Prince Shaitan as well. He was most pleased with my work in the Marillion following his death. I was overwhelmed that he had paid any mind to me in the time following his death.

Eve: We too were most proud that he and Brother Alexander had looked down on us from time to time. They even told us that they helped things along now and again. For that, we are even more in their debt.

Rudy: Have you been watching the final end of Fanatika? It is truly moving the way people are facing the end of all things there.

Adam: It is hard to watch, but we are comforted that the worthy will soon share Heaven with us. The four Horsemen of the Apocalyse are working overtime I see, especially Death.

Eve: Come Brothers, the hour is late and such talk upsets me. Let us visit the Garden of Contemplation and watch the River of Enlightenment flow. I hear Brother Nostradamus is giving a talk on his views of the future. Let us go and see what he believes is to happen in the years to come...

CivGeneral, Mara Jade , Dr. Ed, and Dr. Conrad were riding in the Truck heading to Grandmastora. It is night, CivGeneral and Mara Jade are sleeping in the back seat. Dr. Conrad reads the book of the 4 Spirits. Dr. Ed Drives in the night

Dr. Ed: Why are you reading that?

Dr. Conrad: Our time is comming. Itis best that we keep up with the Religion

Dr. Ed: Ok.

Dr. Ed notices something in the distance

Dr. Ed: 4 Horsemen? I thought they were gone a long time ago

Dr. Conrad looks at the four horsemen. Dr. Conrad soon turned to a pale complection

Dr. Conrad: That is Death!

Dr. Conad's shouting awoke CivGeneral and Mara Jade

Mara Jade: What are you two bableing about?

CivGeneral: Yeah what is going on?

Dr. Conrad looks at CivGeneral and Mara Jade in a frighteded, Paled look. In the distance Death noticed a Pick-up truck comming twards him. Death looks at his list

Death: Yep. Time to pick them Four up. Men get ready!

Soon, Dr. Ed's Truck soon starts to loose power and beguins to slow down. The Power meter quickly jumps from full to low power. Mara Jade huddles close to CivGeneral

Dr. Ed: Geeze, I just put in a new battery last week

Mara Jade: Could this be it? Could this be our time

Dr. Ed: No you too Mara? Look what you did Dr. Conrad. You made them all paranoid

The singing of Brother Adam and Sister Eve can be heard from the radio

Dr. Ed: Impossible Dr. Ed qucikly looks at Dr. Conrad the radio is playing without electricity

Dr. Conrad: That is not the electricity, Brother Adam and Sister Eve are communicating to us via the radio to make our transision to the next world more easyer

Mara Jade, CivGeneral, Dr. Ed, and Dr. Conrad looks out through the windshield and watches as Death and his horsemen aproaches them

The Communist Moverment of Fanataika has announced that it has sarted to execute those members of the religious divisions who wish to conrol the peaseants and workers of our great nation through what can only be termed as 'Armaggeddon Prophecies'

*Sky approaches Sheep*

Sky: I have been ordered to send you to the underworld.

Sheep: Go away, little kid. Your little false religion is doomed.

Sky: I have been ordered by my father's soul to send you away.

Sheep: Do I have to say it, again? Get lost.

*Sky blasts sheep back 50 feet with a ray of energy. Something never done by a Jedi before.*

Sky: You think that is false.

*Sheep is in severe pain, and can barely move. Sky leaves.*

Sheep's bodygaruds assasimnate Sky as he leaves the building. Sheep begins to feel better.

OOC: Don't think so

occ: Don;t underestimate the power of the Communist side

Originally posted by Sheep2
occ: Don;t underestimate the power of the Communist side

OOC: I let your character live for a reason. That is respect I am giving to allow you to choose your own time to die.

ocC: Yeah I know.. Just let me think I killed you, but you get away or something cool?

*Little does Sheep relize that it wasn't the young Sky that was killed. It was one of his bodyguards (they aren't connected to others like Sky and can be replaced). Sky had escaped, and Sheep thought he had won.*

Top Bottom