The Southern Netherlands

@DarthStarkiller: merci!

@Lavilledieu: no worries ;). I didn't quite get that vibe from Bach. I did a quick search and might settle for something like this. And your suggestions made me look into the Netherlandish/Franco-Flemish school of polyphonic music, which is very interesting. I'll give Hainaut (Binchois, Ockeghem, Lassus, ...) a decision about that.

Too far north :p.

P.S. I believe it is forum policy to have an English translation for posts you make in a different language. I'm sure people got the idea but it reads "We want Utrecht!".

The new version is here, featuring decisions for all civs (screenshots in first post). The Luxembourg one's where a handful; took some iterations to get them where I wanted. I also added most TSL coordinates. Didn't know what table to add Europe_Huge_blank to though (I did find a giant Europe, but the coordinates don't fit), nor the Mediterranean ones.

I'll think if there are some quick wins left and then, soon, I'll release it to the workshop as Belgica Regia. Less confusion for most of the world probably.

That's right. I envisioned you would mostly want to go for just one. The idea was that the forts were extensions of the city's defences. But I tried increasing the range to 2 and it was really nice! Thanks for the suggestion, it's in :).

I have (for the second time, before with version 4) the bug that everyone seems able to produce the Belfort. I am using the steam version.

I am unable to reproduce this (I could for v4). Is it the Belfort version with or without great artist slot? Is it available from the beginning of the game? Can you verify that any Flanders code is working at all for you?

If you have logging enabled (in config.ini), the contents of Lua.log and Database.log could also provide clues.

Thanks for your feedback!

I no more have the logs. The Belfort was buildable from the start, 1 production cost, no artist slot.
I remember now that the previous time, I had also Firebugs Bulgaria enabled. Maybe it's just that mod that is not working correctly on my game (?More luxuries compatibility problem?). Maybe just ignore my bug report.

And it is great to see you have made Luxembourg a bit easier. The people will certainly enjoy your mod. Good work!

EDIT: It isn't Bulgaria's fault. ...

I uploaded a version here (download link in first post) with an alternative way of disabling the Belfort, hope it works for you.

Still, I would like to know why the current method fails in the first place. I fear there may be more to it: if this little piece of lua is not executed, maybe some other won't be either... It's easy to get logs if you would be so kind. In the "...\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5" folder, edit config.ini so that "LoggingEnabled = 1". Then, after starting a game (with the workshop version) and verifying the problem, post Lua.log from "...\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs". No hard feelings if you find that too much of a hassle ;).

Just a short message to say I've uploaded standalone versions of the 5 civs (upon request). If you didn't like some of them, or if you were one of the people having trouble unpacking the full mod, you can check them out!

Top Bottom