The Spanish Reconquista (RCQ)

Hola, Seniors:D!!! This scenario is very good!! Gracias:goodjob: It truly represents the true Spanish War against the Moorish Bandits.:goodjob: But, ci senior why France. The French Kingdoms did not support us!!:mad: We were helped by England!!!:mad: I do not think you have got the scenario right...:( I have not tried it out, but I was wondering what things need to be installed on this scenario???:confused: because it might have bugs or errors and it might not work.:( So if the creator or someone else told me I will figure it out.:) So adios seniors, and senioritas:D :cool:
PS I do not why they are talking about China. They are just a little bit crazy;)

Hi LouLong, I wonder if you are still around? I would like to ask you several questions about this scenario

First of all, I played two of your scenarios recently - about 7 years war, and the great armada. They are great, I really enjoyed playing them :)

However, there were quite some number of bugs in TGA scenario, and I had to restart my games several times because of that - wasted some time, a pity... And I only started playing this scenario, and noticed some similar bugs here too, i wonder if this last version was tested? So if you are still here, I would describe some bugs to you - maybe you will help to get rid of them, thanks :)

When I run this scenario i get a message :"Missing entry in Scenarios\..\Scenarios\Rconquista\texto\PediaIcons.text"
ICON_BLDG_HUERTA_Technics

I will assume that you have no archive of the main file of it a mod. Naturally, without its contents mod it won't be launched.

I have to found a upload site and right now i have not the files with me. Maybe 30 - 31.12.2016.

The first link doesn't work for me:

It isn't possible to get access to the website

The website file.town has unexpectedly broken off connection.
ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Hey, here everything is simple, is solved in couple of clicks at random.

Just in case I provide the illustrated instruction :)

PS. You didn't deal with the Chinese file hosting services! :)

Top Bottom