This scenario is...

• Incredible!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Great!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Im glad that you are enjoying it. You can actually go into the C&C forums and find a preview thread there. It is for an extended version to The Rise of Wei and includes a significant amount of changes and new units.

Sarevok said:
Its doing alright. Im still wondering if i should make a new thread for the special version or if it should just be in here.

I think you should continue here.
A thread should only be splitted when there is
a absolute need for it.

Rocoteh

I think that is a very good decision.
These scenarios should have a good future.

Rocoteh

i have downloaded your scenario yesterday and i find it to be very good. :goodjob:
But i think that you should get the correct graphics for the resources and railroads. if you want, i can search around the forum for the correct graphic and tell you where they are.
I am playing as shu and i am carving the wei with my heroes. Although nearly my entire army that i started with died during the assault, the heroes are awesome at attacking and defending. I think they are all elites by now. I really like the game play with the background info and interesting flags. :)

carlo46 said:
i have downloaded your scenario yesterday and i find it to be very good. :goodjob:
But i think that you should get the correct graphics for the resources and railroads. if you want, i can search around the forum for the correct graphic and tell you where they are.
I am playing as shu and i am carving the wei with my heroes. Although nearly my entire army that i started with died during the assault, the heroes are awesome at attacking and defending. I think they are all elites by now. I really like the game play with the background info and interesting flags. :)

It's good to hear, good to hear. This thread and these scenarios certainly need more attention and more popularity.

Don't worry about that. :)

Can i change the name to Rise of the Three Kingdoms? because the scenario encompasses the three major kingdoms, not just Wei.

Um the 3 Kingdom file is showing up as v1.2 and you have it downloading as v1.4? I think you forgot to change the scenario properties info!

tacfun

PS... Your TGW is showing up as 2.0 and is really 2.1 also.

tacfun said:
Um the 3 Kingdom file is showing up as v1.2 and you have it downloading as v1.4? I think you forgot to change the scenario properties info!

tacfun

PS... Your TGW is showing up as 2.0 and is really 2.1 also.
is that really important?

citizen001 said:
Don't worry about that. :)

Can i change the name to Rise of the Three Kingdoms? because the scenario encompasses the three major kingdoms, not just Wei.
The scenario is really about Wei... The other kingdoms are virtually non-existent...

Top Bottom