The War - PBEM

Map: Standard
Level: Regent
Barbs: none
Humans: 4
AI: 1
Victory: custom

The war has two continents with two humans apiece and one island in the center for the AI. The victor is the one who has conquered the most AI cities when the game is done. Half of your towns start with barracks and half of your coastal cities have harbors. You start in the industrial era with two riflemen in all of your cities, five Calvary and three galleons and one frigate. The AI start with three riflemen in each city, 10 Calvary, five galleons and 3 frigates. All of the AI cities have barracks and Harbors. There are no wonders except militaristic ones. Barracks, Harbors and Aqueducts no longer require any gold. All culture is removed from improvements. Granaries produce gold (1pt). There is no war with humans just AI. You also get to pick one starting tech.

Line-up:
Remake20: Ottomans
Phoenix Fire91: Byzantines
Eclipse4449: ?
Open:

this is just a post to keep this tread close to the top to try to get more players.

Sign me up!

This is my first time with a PBEM but I'm willing to make the commitment and I have the latest patch and all the expansions and am able to check my email at least once every day. I would like to play as the Byzantines!

Wow!!! I though everyone gave up on this! I can start if I get 2 more players.

okay... who do you want?

No way... :dubious: It took seven months but this is full. Well, um.. sort of. I am not going to play (sorry, I just don't play that much civ). If you can find someone else to be the leader then I'll send them what I have of the map.

Top Bottom