TheLopez's Mod Component Library Thread and more

Hey The Lopez im no good at modding and i was wondering if you could create some realistic resources for civ 5 such as corn, rice, citrus, tobacco, etc. I was also wondering if you can make a mod that makes slaves a tradeable resource and adds production but also gives unhappiness, and you unlock this resource in a city by building a slave market (New Building). You have to capture a city to get 2 slave resources or kill a unit to get 1 slave resource. Also a slave unit that is cheaper than a worker but requires 1 slave and gives unhappiness, and to top it off a Slavery technology that unlocks all of this. Sorry its so complicated but I think its a good idea.

I had an idea for a mod after realising the most fun games are the ones where you are constantly on edge as to whether or not you are going to make it. Cake walks and being stomped aren't nearly as much fun of course.

Would it be possible for a mod to shift you between difficulty levels depending on your performance?(maybe based on the data coming out of demographics or info-addict). You could give the AI the higher level difficulty bonuses if you were about to steam-roll them. On the other hand if you bit off more than you could chew or made a major tactical error it would make finishing the game and fixing your mistakes more enjoyable than rage quitting. Apart from that all you would need is a notification when you have shifted difficulty levels.

Doable? Enjoyable??

I could really use some help on my East Indies scenario.
Click on the link in my signature if you are interested.
I have a small team of 3 people including myself but we have a great map of the East Indies and some great modded civilizations (Delhi Sultanate and Portugal as well as a modified England).

Top Bottom