Through the Ages! (BTS)

Can you list the complete changelist since BTS vanilla ?

Nice mod with no dll ;)

What are the news ?

The news are that I am sick as a dog. Sorry. Also, Zoroastrianism is almost done, everything works but the icon that appears when it is present in the city is the Christianity Cross. Need to fix that.

Also, I'm integrating the Inquisition Mod bit by bit. The Holy Office is in, but I'm getting a new Inquisitor Graphic, on general inquisitor unit instead of the missionary reskins.

I will put in a full change list very soon. Maybe by tomorrow night? Depends, I'm feeling better but I'm still needing lots of sleep.

I think you should replace the HRE with the Austrian Empire, and add Poland in. Adding Poland especially would appeal to many people on this site.

The news are that I am sick as a dog. Sorry. Also, Zoroastrianism is almost done, everything works but the icon that appears when it is present in the city is the Christianity Cross. Need to fix that.

Also, I'm integrating the Inquisition Mod bit by bit. The Holy Office is in, but I'm getting a new Inquisitor Graphic, on general inquisitor unit instead of the missionary reskins.

I will put in a full change list very soon. Maybe by tomorrow night? Depends, I'm feeling better but I'm still needing lots of sleep.

One hope : that is not the famous flu :(

Ok, i can wait a few ;)

Re-hi !

What are the news ?

I'm trying different ways to get the Zoroaster logo to appear in the city. Every tweak I've tried is backfiring! I'll probably look for help by asking about on the main creation and customization board.

As for Poland, IgorS has created a great LH for Casimir the Great. So I'm thinking about it. I need to fix Zoroaster and finish the Inquisition Mod merge. Maybe though, Poland was one that I was originally interested in adding but left out later. I wouldn't mod out HRE, I'd add Poland and lose one of the other leaders I'm adding (maybe CrazyHorse).

Thanks for your patience!

You know, I'm going to remove the Zoroastrianism religion and work on other stuff. I've been hung up on this for about 3 days, and it isn't worth it anymore. Back to business!

I'm not sure to well understood :confused:

Sorry my english, quite good, is not perfect :confused:

Update: I have merged in 3 new wonders: The Temple of Ah Cacao, HERC factory, and Golden Gate, and Orion's Inquisition Mod. All are working well. I am looking for artwork for the Holy Offices, I want each Holy Office to feel different for each religion.

I am also adding a new unit, Armor Infantry, that is the futuristic tank. Not as strong as the dreadnought, but with no national limit, it is the final promotion stop for Mechanized Infantry and Modern Armor. It uses a tank from the EE2 future units kit.

I will also add in Poland.

And Lachlan: I took out all Zoroastrianism because it was fouling up the game.

That's the news. Should be done with everything by Sunday.

When will be finished, i will make in sort it works on Macs...

I will sent to you the fixed xmls for Macs...

It seems that fixed xml for macs function evidently perfectly on windows...

No dll necessary ? I can delete the dll still without consequences ?

What do you plan after for Sunday ?

Here's my diplotext for Casimir, if you're interested, seasnake.

<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_FIRST_CONTACT_LEADER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>Welcome. I am [OUR_NAME], leader of [OUR_CIV_SHORT] and who are you?</English>
<Spanish>Bienvenido. Soy [OUR_NAME], líder de [OUR_CIV_SHORT], ¿y quién sois vos?
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_REFUSE_TO_TALK_LEADER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>It is not worth of my time!</English>
<Spanish>¡No vale mi tiempo!<Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_NO_PEACE_LEADER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>You're drinking too much...</English>
<Spanish>Estáis bebiendo de más...</Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FR_LEADER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>I was waiting for you, [CT_NAME]! Let's feast and don't worry - I will fetch us some blond beauties...</English>
<Spanish>Os estaba esperando, [CT_NAME]. Festejemos y nos os preocupéis - nos conseguiré algunas bellezas rubias...</Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_GREETINGS_ATT_FUR_LEADER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>Before I will strike you may say "Our Father" for the last time!</English>
<Spanish>¡Antes de que os ataque podéis decir el Padre Nuestro por última vez!</Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_WEAKER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>Our pantries are stuffed with kielbasa and our cellars are full of vodka. Usually it is more than enough, but this time...</English>
<Spanish>Nuestros almacenes están repletos de kielbasa y nuestros están llenos de vodka. Usualmente es más de lo suficiente, pero esta vez...</Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_EQUAL_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>So what do you think about this, [CT_NAME]?</English>
<Spanish>¿Así que qué piensas de ésto, [CT_NAME]?<Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>AI_DIPLO_DEMAND_TRIBUTE_POWER_STRONGER_CASIMIR_1</Tag>
<English>There are wolves and sheep in this world. Say: "Meee".</English>
<Spanish>Hay lobos y ovejas en este mundo. Di: &quot;Meee&quot:.</Spanish>
</TEXT>

madman: excellent! I'll use it, alright

To Lachlan: No DLL needed, so you can make a Mac version. Um, I'll think about the European Coal wonder, but right now it feels pretty complete ...

Complete change list to be released soon, maybe tonight, but possibly not until Saturday.

It would not be ready for tomorrow Sunday 13 December 2009 AD ?

I understand... :goodjob:

Hit a delay (groans) the Casimir leaderhead by IgorS has something that needs fixing. I've PM'd him, so that should do it.

Adding in the Tank right now. Poland is done except for fixing the LH.

The weight of mod at final version should be ?

UPDATE: Got Casimir III fixed, Poland is done! I'm now compiling a list of all changes and learning how to use .fpk files so I can compress the size. I'm also going through and trimming out files that aren't used.

I'll put the full change log up here today, and depending on compressing/file hosting issues I'll be done soon. When that is done I'll be putting up a new thread with the download link.

I'll also put a link to that thread in here.

The name is Civ IV: Conquer the World.

Top Bottom