TLC's resource resource

Spacer One said:
if we must bring up beer...
I take it this choice of words was unintentional? :mischief:

Nice to see the resource resource showing his resourcefulness. :goodjob:

Hey, TLC, it doesn't include salpeter... but there's some Petre's salt for sure ;) :p

And I think that the palette of the obsidian and spearpoint is a bit crude... If you still have the full-colour versions of those images, how about applying the palette to them with "diffuse colours" on? I think it would make the background transition smoother :)

Have I seen that obsidian somewhere before? :p
Joking, of course.
I remember you once told me you didn't think you had any gift for graphics... How does it feel to prove yourself wrong?
Good work there.

Traianus said:
I remember you once told me you didn't think you had any gift for graphics... How does it feel to prove yourself wrong?
It doesn't feel like anything in particular, because I don't remember telling you that. :p

Seriously, I've learnt over the last couple years that while I'll never be able to draw or paint 1% as good as my brother, I do have some talent for computer graphics work. It feels good.

[/ridiculously late reply]

TLC...that is excellent...and I hate to have a negative comment, but...no shadow?...

I think Im gonna use your whole Res pack for Narnia...they are so nice to look at...I have a couple of requests for Res, but they are all "unnatural"(not stones/Gems/Metals etc)...are you taking Requests right now?

Spacer One said:
TLC...that is excellent...and I hate to have a negative comment, but...no shadow?...
I usually don't bother with shadows for "floating chunks of stuff", but I'll make one for you if you think it's needed. Watch this space. ;)
I think Im gonna use your whole Res pack for Narnia...they are so nice to look at...I have a couple of requests for Res, but they are all "unnatural"(not stones/Gems/Metals etc)...are you taking Requests right now?
I'm making no promises, but you don't have anything to lose by asking. :)

when I looked at the actual list, a couple turned into a few, and a few turned into a handful...Im sure you arent gonna do them all, so I offer a selection...If you would like to knock any of these out for me, i would be thankful...

Scrying pool...a wide flat dish on a pedistal(kinda like a birdbath)...(Strategic)
Golden Tree...oak tree made of gold, a silver tree could be with it, or seperate...(luxury)

I have no artistic concept for these 2
Dwarven caves...these will only be in hills...(Strategic)
Dwarven mines...these will only be in mountains...(Strategic)

Mithril...a metal just like gold/silver etc...but with a blue tint to it(Strategic)
Pool...this is just a flat pool of water, like a natural spring(strategic)

wind/fire/wood sprites...for these, I just want a cluster of small fairies, 1 in blue, 1 in green, 1 in red/orange(Strategic)

Again, Im sure you arent gonna do all of these, but a few/some/a couple/one would be great...thanx in advance

Will this bluified iron do for Mithril? :)

Attachments

• mithril.gif
    mithril.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 105
@Spacer One: Here's previw of a pool, based on Drift's "Enchanted Spring" building graphic:

Kindly say whether it's any good, and if you want it to be a strategic, luxury, or bonus resource. In fact, please state the later for any and all resource requests you make.

Ok, I went back and edited the previous post, but as it turns out, only the "tree of gold" is luxury...all the rest are Strategic...

Thanx alot....the pool looks great...exactly what I envisioned

Top Bottom