To all our new citizens

M Rex - though we may only be playing 5 civs in a couple of turns! With the Grenoulle publicly announcing they are almost dead. Or at least I hope publicly announcing, cooz I'm stuffed if it isn't.

How do you think you will be able to help Fanatika?

I promise not to burn down my neighbors house. :devil2: Thats about all I can say without knowing the simplest things

Will you govern cities, organise trade, organise contact between other teams? or will you just join in discussions.

Sure. Give my a city to govern, a resource to trade, or someone that needs some contact (preferablly female :love:) . I could also be a military adviser.

Do you know how a Democracy Game works?

yes. sure but I understand that things may be different. So it may take a while for me to "get settled"

have you participated in any before?

Yes. Currently Minister of the Interior for The Community; Army General (ret.) and former Deputy Minister of Defense for the same Community. (1BigCommunity's DGame)

Do you have any stupid questions?

yes, how do find out the current situation?
Is there a penalty for burning down your neighbors house?

Do you post often in forums, or do you just like reading them, and posting the occasional comment?

Yes.
occasion comments

:wallbash: oh and I usually play on regent and win by space race but have won by every means and do not particularly favor any method (although I build UN and refuse to hold elections)

sign up in this thread and all will be revealed shortly. Please do not discuss any sensitive info in this forum, a private place will be provided to you to talk to our team.

That is about all the advice I can give. Thanks for joining! any person is welcome (as long as you aren't our enemy ;)). Elucidan refugees are welcome! Enjoy your time here, may it be a very good game.

I'm a vet civ3 player living in Romania. I knew about the MSDG since it started but only now found out more about it (Lucky's Public Magazine). I thought it was just between CFC and Poly but now I want to know more. My favourite's site team seems like the best place to start.

I'll join discussions and I would apply for a trading/governing function. I have basing knowledge of how a demo-game works except I've never been in the chat room.

Since I'm looking forward to seeing the hush-hush stuff I'll PM Gingerbread Man about it.

Great to get you here, Yndy!:) The game is between five different sites, as two have been destroyed. You will find more in the secure forum.

Welcome aboard! It is nice to see some good players come on! May your days in our land be prosperous. In keeping with badly translated text:

"Yndee welcomed by Grand Fanatikou. Shall your experience is very thankful?"

Top Bottom