To Pillage, or not to Pillage?

vbraun

Raytracing
Well we found Team Donught. Now we have the option to pillage the hell out of them or to continue exploring.

Pillaging would be risky but is well worth it.
Pros to Pillaging:
-Team Donught's core could be screwed up so much we would be able to crush them simply based on pure Production benift.
-They would waste valuable sheilds. In order to kill a warrior it would take a unit with 2 attack to effectivly kill the warrior. Warrior vs. Warrior combat has it at 54% in our favor of winning, with simply being on grassland. Then with us being on a forest our odds raise to 60%. If were on a hill 68%.

Cons:
-We might not be able to explore as much, but who really cares we found the only enemy on our continent.
-We would not have a scout to see any units coming our way, but this is the first 30 turns they'll barely have 3 warriors!

I think we should pillage, and then pillage some more. Heck we should even consider 2 spears going over to pillage/cause other problems.

I agree in principle, I suggest to delay this maneuver a little bit, as we need to complete the palace relocation in 2 turns, and then we are free to swing around them and approach from West. State we came from the westcoast (and thus make them send scouts there, winning us time). Good news are we are soon connected to iron, palace relocation completed, barracks built in our southern city and we got a substantial lead to all the other civs.

We can pillage with 2 warriors, then maybe two veteran spears, then send a stack of 10 regular immortals, 4 veteran spears and 2 archers.

I think we should only pillage with Xerxes and that's it. Just do a sneak attack once we have teh ability to enter their territory and then destroy all improvements we can possibly destroyed.

yes!!! invade now with Xerxes and have our cities start making immortals ASAP once we have like 5-10 send that and just wipe them out.

Our plan all along has been one of conquest. No point in changing that now. I would suggest we pillage very soon and after that we do some looting.

Pillage, loot, and burn!

Top Bottom