Tomatekh's Historical Religion Mods

@Stef09
Late reply, but that was a feature added in CP, not my mod. So, it would have to be some change in the code/compatibility on their end.

So does the SQL for modifying the religion of a custom civ still work? I understand it's PROBABLY a fault on me, but I just want to know before continuing blind trial and error.
Thank

For Civ V? It should, I haven't checked recently but I don't think there's been any updates that would affect it.

Edit: I see that the code of the post is no longer bolding or underlining parts of my instructions and instead showing [ B ][ U ][ /U ][ /B ] which would mess up the code in Civ V. I don't know why civfanatics changed that? Anyway, I removed all [ B ][ U ][ /U ][ /B ] if that was the cause of the problem/confusion.

@Stef09
Late reply, but that was a feature added in CP, not my mod. So, it would have to be some change in the code/compatibility on their end.

For Civ V? It should, I haven't checked recently but I don't think there's been any updates that would affect it.

Edit: I see that the code of the post is no longer bolding or underlining parts of my instructions and instead showing [ B ][ U ][ /U ][ /B ] which would mess up the code in Civ V. I don't know why civfanatics changed that? Anyway, I removed all [ B ][ U ][ /U ][ /B ] if that was the cause of the problem/confusion.
So does the trigger have to be bolded and underlined?

So does the trigger have to be bolded and underlined?

Not, it shouldn't be either. I had underlined/bolded it to highlight something in the sql, but that was before I realized the code wasn't displaying properly and showing the html to underline/bold instead of just displaying the effect.

I have since corrected the code in the original post, so the example is now correct.

If a civ (default or customized) supports his mod, does there not suppose to be white dot on tjhe left side of the religion icon on the picking page?

Is this mod compatible with the latest version of Vox Populi ?

And if I use it, is it possible to add custom civs to the game without customizing their religious preferences ? In this case, will they just chose a random religion ?

Is this mod compatible with the latest version of Vox Populi ?

And if I use it, is it possible to add custom civs to the game without customizing their religious preferences ? In this case, will they just chose a random religion ?

I've used the Historical Religions Complete mod on Steam for several years with VP and there haven't been any issues IIRC. This mod is purely cosmetical and shouldn't clash with any system or UI changes in VP.

Top Bottom