Total Mod (Alpha)

The mod looks promising..however I only get the Agriculture tech in the tech tree and cannot research anything else so I'm stuck...help?

Hello,
I have the same problem as xela.
Only the Agriculture in the tech tree.
Using the last version (7) with no other mod.

Same problem of xela

This mod sounds great! Just downloaded it and tried it and the tech tree looks OK as attached.

It reminds me of the C2C (Caveman to Cosmos) mod for Civ 4! That mod would be amazing on Civ 5 and really hope yours follows in that one's footsteps!:)

Great work!

p.s. A thought for those having trouble with the tech tree. Are you sure you're starting your games in the prehistoric era? It's just agriculture doesn't become available until the ancient era.

Attachments

• techtree1.jpg
    techtree1.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 794
running your mod with infoaddict and random events mod. everything is running good but when a diplomacy screen pops up and i go into the trade screen in the middle where it should be blank all the words on the sides are in the middle too. the name of the other civ is wrong to. anyone else having these problems? Could it be from using the randam events mod?

Heya,

I really like the mod so far, however I'm getting a couple of issues:

1. The unit info is either missing, or showing a specific unit, no matter if i swtich to another (in any way - direct selecting, using the next button etc').
This also bring out a situation where I can see my enemies statistics, the winning/losing chances but no statistics about my unit

2. the unit interface itself is mostly empty and I can't actually select anything (like ordering a settler to build city, units to attack ranged/bombard, selecting upgrades etc')

I'm running the game with this mod, Extended Era and might be economy mod (but I tested it by itself - it doesn't do anything), with a 1600x900 resolution.
If I don't use the mod everything looks and behaves perfect

Attaching screenshots

Thanks.

EDIT:

OK apperantly I got mixed up...
This mod works great.
The Economics mod is the cause (probobly cause of the InfoAddict)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 614
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 601
Hi, i´m new in this foro, and I download your mod and have a problem.
I´m from Spain, and the traducction isn´t complete, i traduced the mod completly, but the languaje didn´t change. For this, I deleted the others languaje´s files and modifyed the .modinfo archive, but now, any translation work. Whats the problem? Help me, please.

Pd: sorry for my bad english.

running your mod with infoaddict and random events mod. everything is running good but when a diplomacy screen pops up and i go into the trade screen in the middle where it should be blank all the words on the sides are in the middle too. the name of the other civ is wrong to. anyone else having these problems? Could it be from using the randam events mod?

I had the same problem. I think the conflict is with Total Mod and InfoAddict, not Random Events.

Love the mod, but I have one problem. My tanks show up face down and half buried in the ground. If I buy one, train one or upgrade to a tank, it appears messed up, I also cant upgrade it to a modern armor. If I am given a tank by a city-state, it appears ok and I can also upgrade it to a modern armor. This is also happening to my battleships. Is there a fix or something I can do to fix this? Thanx

I tried the mod and I like it except I can't get past turn 405. It locks up. I reloaded twice and it still did the same. I know this is an Alpha version so that is something that you might address. Graphic are great and I like the tech tree. Could be a great mod.
Thanks
joe the jet

I had the same problem. I think the conflict is with Total Mod and InfoAddict, not Random Events.
Info Addict is the only one of those three I have. It worked perfectly until I installed it, then the Diplomacy got screwed up. So yeah, Info Addict for me.

Hello,
I have the same problem as xela and erobaka
Only the Agriculture in the tech tree.
Using the last version (7) with no other mod
Starting in prehistoria era, (in configuration screen nothing appears in End era)
Copied /Resource directory to its location

Any ideas?

thanks a lot.

Attachments

• civ5.jpg
    civ5.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 582
Just want to say Great Job this Mod is amazing I use in for every game with the beyond the future mod. I had trouble at first but works perfect now. I also must say the new unit animations very nice touch. Overall very very good mod keep up the good work:)

Great mod although using DirectX 9 I crash every time somewhere between turn 15 and 20 (I'm not sure which exactly). I don't have any other mods installed. I copied resources folder to civ folder as in install instruction.

I got the same tech tree as jovecol and others above. Running under XP and DirectX11. Is there a patch that you applied to your game if you got the tech tree showing up on yours ?

Le Marchand de boeufs

Hi there.. thanks for this mod!
Im new to civ modding and I really want to try this one... problem is:

How to get it? Does someone perhaps have a mirror or a link to a different page?

Because.. tried to download it 6 times here, and... its simply impossible. Max speed 10 KB/s and it just stops at 1,6MB as a broken file.

Help please.

I like this mod, but I have one problem:
The cavemen won't stop being able to be recruited so the AI nations are recruiting them in the modern era. Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT:
I think I have found the problem. In the files the technology for stone tools is TECH_STONETOOLS but the technology for cavemen to become obsolete is TECH_STONE_TOOLS.

Top Bottom