Tourism optimize/swap missing?

Lerrissirrel

Chieftain
Hi folks,

I remember when this got added to the culture window, and loved it. I *vaguely* remember it being retracted for some reason. I cannot, for the life of me, find anything in the forum about it being retracted (or, for that matter, anything after the November 14th release where Gazebo worked on it some more).

Since it's not showing up in my games, did I miss it being moved somewhere else, was it really pulled out, or did I screw up my install somehow?

Thanks!

I removed everything I could find, all mods, the EUI folder in the DLC, the cache, moduserdata, logs. Reinstalled everything and still no luck. I don't have any other graphical/interface issues. At this point I'm assuming I've done something dumb, like looking in the wrong place. What am I missing?!

Using the full install of CBP EUI version.

Communitas map, Perfect World, Infoaddict, colored religion, Xia, Goths, Normandy and Denmark are other mods.

Spoiler :

I removed everything I could find, all mods, the EUI folder in the DLC, the cache, moduserdata, logs. Reinstalled everything and still no luck. I don't have any other graphical/interface issues. At this point I'm assuming I've done something dumb, like looking in the wrong place. What am I missing?!

Using the full install of CBP EUI version.

Communitas map, Perfect World, Infoaddict, colored religion, Xia, Goths, Normandy and Denmark are other mods.

Spoiler :

Sounds like one of your custom civs has a cultureoverview.lua file in it.

G

Top Bottom