Treasure Fleet?

Chaos_BF1942

Prince
I think I found the Spanish Treasure Fleet. While off the south-east end of Cuba; I saw not 1, not 2, but 3 Treasure Galleon going to the same place. I took all 3, but I have never seen more than one Treasure Galleon, and they are pretty rare for me, I started to drool when I saw 3. So have anyone else seen this?

One question. When I see them treasure fleets, take them, I rarely get more than 3500 gold for each ship. I thought it would be like the old pirates where you get 50,000 gold for them. Or at least I was hoping for like 20,000 gold. This is no different than taking a few invasion ships (and sell them). Each of those usually brings 1500 gold for the taking, and 1000 gold for selling the ship.

el_kalkylus said:
One question. When I see them treasure fleets, take them, I rarely get more than 3500 gold for each ship. I thought it would be like the old pirates where you get 50,000 gold for them. Or at least I was hoping for like 20,000 gold. This is no different than taking a few invasion ships (and sell them). Each of those usually brings 1500 gold for the taking, and 1000 gold for selling the ship.

True, but the real gold comes from other pirate ships (from the top 10 list).
I've gotten a lot from them. :cool:

That's why I call the Treasure Fleet by a new name:

"The Chicken Merchants from Seville"

They carry diddley.

Top Bottom