Triumph of the Will: Another WWII Mod...

GeorgeLiquor

Chieftain
It's September 1939, and all Hell has broken loose. While the Japanese have taken most major cities in eastern China, Hitler and Stalin have both declared war on the Baltic nation of Poland, dividing it down the middle. In response, Britain and France have followed through on their promise to declare war on their Teutonic neighbor. Will the Third Reich rule Europe for 1000 years? Will Hitler's baby be strangled in the crib? Will the IJA wipe the Chinese civilization from the face of the Earth?

This is the spiritual successor to my WWII Vanilla scenario I was working on. However, this will be a Mod, including a .dll that allows more than the usual 18 civilizations in order to include many nations that are missing from most WWII scenarios.

As of right now, I've completely mapped out the majority of the world, with just Africa, South America, the Middle East and the Pacific Islands unfinished. Pictures will come tomorrow, I'm not around my gaming PC at the moment.

Playable Civilizations
Germany
Italy
Britain (Includes Canada, India, Australia and New Zealand)
France
Soviet Union
United States
Japan
China

Non-Playable Civilizations
Netherlands (Includes Belgium)
Poland
Hungary (Includes Romania)
Norway (Includes Denmark)
Sweden
Finland
Yugoslavia
Greece
Turkey
Arabia
Iraq
Iran (Includes Afghanistan)
Mongolia
Thailand
Mexico
Brazil
Pan-American Union (All other South/Central American nations)

Well, I attempted to get on to snag you guys some pics and work on Australia/NZ, but the game, continuing CIV IV's long, beloved tradition of failing to even complete the most basic of tasks it's supposed to, freezes every single time I've tried to load the scenario (Just started this morning, too). So, I guess until the game decides to work (highly unlikely), I suppose this mod is in development Hell.

I'm using a 50 civ DLL, and there are currently 20/21 civs on the map.
The problem is with the mod itself. Everything was working fine for a few weeks, then one day whenever I tried loading the "Triumph" mod, BTS quits (as usual) but never starts up again.

The mod simply contains the altered DLL, a bunch of flags, and the map.

Top Bottom