Trouble coming up with city names

PlutonianEmpire

King of the Plutonian Empire
Hi, I just recently started working on my Plutonian Empire Civ2 stuff again, and I've made a new civilization, the Belle Hadeans, on the yellow team, the same team as the Empire, so those two can never see each other during game play. Now, I'm having trouble coming up with city names for them, and I was wondering if people here could supply me with some.

For some inspiration, the Belle Hadeans are religious followers of the roman god Pluto of the underworld, and they like variations of the word "nuclear", like "Nucleina" or "Nucleoid."

So far, I've come up with:

Belle Hades
Plutoville
Nucleina
Nucleoid
Styx
Tartarus
Lethe
Plutopolis

If anyone could supply some more city names, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

I was wondering if they are followers of the Roman god Pluto. Could u take the names of some Roman/Italian city's and add the "Nucleina" or "Nucleoid." to it?

Just a suggestion otherwise I'm not feeling creative tonight so i don't think i can come up with any names for you atm sorry :).

Alternatively, you can just try anagrams of the word in question. Typically I find that when I find I like a word or want to name a city for something, that if I am in danger of going over that 15 letter limit I just take all the letters used and rearrange in a fashion that sounds suitably city-like.

Necropolis
Subterrainius
Lithos
Tyrranus
Depthenia
Plutonia
Succubus
Demonis
Deathian
Incubaria
Marish
Infernal
Damnatia
Diabolus

This is all I could think of at the moment...just off the top of my head...I hope these help. Best of luck!

Cheers!

CivPartisan

Acheronia
Baalzeville
Asmodeum
Dispateria
Luciferium
Lilithian
Mephistopolis

Persephonopolis
Pomegraniteum
Elysian Fields