Trouble merging mods

It's still demanding I put the code in SpellInterface...
def enterThePlane(pCaster):
pPlayer = gc.getPlayer(pCaster.getOwner())
if pCaster.isHasPromotion(getInfoType('PROMOTION_PLANESWALKER')) == True:
newUnit = pPlayer.initUnit(pCaster.getUnitType(), pCaster.getX(), pCaster.getY(), UnitAITypes.NO_UNITAI, DirectionTypes.DIRECTION_SOUTH)
for iProm in range(gc.getNumPromotionInfos()):
if (pCaster.isHasPromotion(iProm) and not gc.getPromotionInfo(iProm).isEquipment()):
iPromCount = pCaster.countHasPromotion(iProm)
for i in xrange(iPromCount):
newUnit.setHasPromotion(iProm, True)
newUnit.setHasPromotion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_ASTRAL_PLANE'), True)
newUnit.setHasPromotion(gc.getInfoTypeForString('PROMOTION_PLANESWALKER'), False)
newUnit.setLevel(pCaster.getLevel())
newUnit.setExperienceTimes100(pCaster.getExperienceTimes100(), -1)
newUnit.setDamage(95, -1)
calling it with <PythonOnDeath> in UnitInfos

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 51
I'm trying to add it to a mod, I don't mind where it goes past that. Am I supposed to set a CvSpellInterface section in the mods .py or import something?

Anybody familiar with Main Menu Modding? I'm trying to add the main menu options from From Ashes We Rise to the Gerudo and Alagaesia mods but I ran into two problems. The first is the image, it will load from the mod but in the wrong dimensions. From what I can tell the file should be 1024x1024 but I've tried multiple sizes and the picture always stretches past the screen. (MajinNuub did manage a workaround for this by adding blank space to the image to be cut off instead but that doesn't feel like the right way to go about it) The second problem is the audio, the music plays correctly if the AudioDefines and scripts info is in Assets/Xml/Audio section but when moving them into my mod's Gerudo_AudioDefines / scripts files I'm met with silence. Am I missing a piece of python or would people have to manually move the new AudioDefines and scripts codes to the main files for it to work?

Top Bottom