1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

TSG 161 AAR

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Rogerio_AA

Rogerio_AA Chieftain

I tried to send the GOTM 161, but the system only accept 162 SAV's now.

2. beetle

beetle Deity

I played this map again from scratch. I thought I was teching so much better, but I still ended up win exactly on T308 again! Clearly there is some mathematics (that is pretty much hardwired) about the WL vote that I am not picking up on. If I play this again, I will heavily borrow from the scripts @Acken and @poxpower laid out.

For my second game, I used this Civ 5 save editor to set Barbarians to Raging. Being Germany, that made the game more fun! (I also turned off Complete Kills and No City Razing, but I was playing peaceful, so those settings did not matter.)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  3. zxcvbob

zxcvbob Emperor

I have not seen that before! Looks very handy for things like playing the same game again on a higher difficulty.

4. beetle

beetle Deity

@zxcvbob, it is new. Sadly, it does not have the ability to adjust difficulty level.