TSG73 After Actions

Lost Jakarta to the Huns and quit. Attila had taken London, I expected him to attack at the hill city I had near London where my threadbare military sat. When his Rams went north through the jungle towards my capital, I just had to hope he was attacking Spain. He wasn't.

I reckon I took this game easily since I normally play Emperor/Immortal, and that resulted in careless play that got me killed.

I bailed on this. It was turn 346 and Atilla still didn't had freaking dynamite. And he had that stupid Great Wall. I tried to fight him with it about 100 turns earlier, but it was such a pain that I decided to wait and rush dynamite. But then it turns out, the stupid owner needs to have it for the wall to become obsolete... This was my first civ game after 3 months of not playing though. Started out pleasantly, but I got unbelivably frustrated fighting this guy and that damned wall that... I'm at a loss for words, so annoying:mad:

Moderator Action: Please read the rules on language use, changed that which broke the rules to make it family friendly without changing meaning.

I don't know what I was thinking :rolleyes:

I thought astro time would be limiting, but with so many AIs on my side it was obviously killing them that determined finish time. I went for GL. Again thinking I will need fast astro, in retrospect moving towards higher hammer area, and popping few liberty settlers would be ideal.

I had fun with my OCC effort, built an archer army first and took Izzy, the marched to visit Theodora, but she suddenly renewed a DOF, so went south to kill Liz, then through Hun lands to take out Nappy and then Attila. In meantime slowly built 2nd army to take out Theodora and then Morrocco. First army had Mecca down to zero for a while but I waited to take it as I did not want to fight Morrocco with negative happy.

I had quite a few Kris and really enjoyed them, only got one or two useless ones and they just happened to lead the charges and that took care of that ;)

I was short of gold most of the time and iron until I took Attila so very late, again something that a liberty settler would help solve.

Thanks for the game HR.

finished this t158

very bad game, promising start, but a lot of unhappiness, late edu and no cash for uni's

went liberty and growth pantheon

settled in place, second city next to mountain

conquered everybody with CB's

Top Bottom