Tubs' christmas wish 3-men cage match

GPS to Tubs

sorry for the delay but it's in Dave's hands now.

Back to yours

crap I forgto to post here again... 8:07 pm on October 2 I sent it to Dave .. along with the combat log to whom I'm not sure it was supposed to go to... but I'll kill that punk on the mountain soon......

very soon

What if the mountain dude has a "bombard me and die!" pillsbury avatar?

well be testing that next time I get a turn :lol:

I guess I poked too hard in there somewhere :blush:

GPS Tubs

gps to Dave....

too bad that captured city couldn't survive :lol:

GPS Tubs

Well, I was ready to accept losses ;)

GPS the Rower

gps to the sugar shack

never fight with an idiot, for he'll bring you down to his level and beat you by experience.--
>>>>"imagine a super idiot so idiotic you don't even say a word and he starts laughing at what you said. That'd be amazing"

are you p'od at me for some reason? ;)

no not at all AK. I don't spend much time online at home anymore. Work has just recently lifted a 3 month ban on CFC.

in reference to the quotes, the first one is a paraphrase of a verse in Proverbs and the other was a quote from Beorn-eL-Feared. My person favorite is the 3rd one in my signature
"Stupid is forever. You can't change stupidity." - Temple's Basketball Coach John Chaney to the home crowd

Tubs said:
Work has just recently lifted a 3 month ban on CFC.
Question is: will they put it back? ;)

:lol: most likely. but my experience is that they cut things off for a while then turn them back on later. Dunno why. Occassionally they turn off ESPN when I get in @ 6am but by the time the executives get in it's back on :lol: I can hear that Help desk call now....

"Help Desk"
"Yeah I just got in and I can't access vital company documents"
"Ok sir, can you tell me what your trying to access?"
"Um.....ESPN.com"
"OK it's should work now."
"Alright, thanks... your a life-saver."
"HAve a good day"

but my experience is that they cut things off for a while then turn them back on later. Dunno why. Occassionally they turn off ESPN when I get in @ 6am but by the time the executives get in it's back on I can hear that Help desk call now....
tubs, I have some really bad news about the CEO...

Mii Wii Number - 8312 8910 9560 5088
And which measurement scale is sherry using? sorry, I'll slink back into the slime. :crazyeye:

GPS 8 thousand trillions

gps to Beorn then he forwarded it to Mr. Sahck

GPS to Tubs

Top Bottom