Turn 104 - 490 B.C.

Dang, and I was going to sue you ;)

All I can say is that SAVE CHA CHING!!!

I want peace, either prove to me we can beat them back, or peace will come. This war never had an objective, only defence. We have defended themselves, lets end it here.

Yes, give us peace. And when we get Riders, Gamecatcher will PAY!

here is my campaign for peace:
I dont think Cha Ching will live through the next attack. We are going to be destroyed if we dont make peace. Does anybody see that?

We are on the brink of being over-run. We need to stop this.

I think we should at least discuss peace with them. Find their intentions, what they want, etc. See if their demands are outrageous, or if they could be used against us. Remember that they started this war, they're in the bad books. If we keep up this arrogance, we will be the bad ones, if not the dead ones.

We voted that we should have war, only if we can get help. Help is far away, we cannot survive on our own. Contact poly, if they cant help us now, we will have to make peace until they can.

EDIT: maybe the reason they are wanting peace, is because they dont realise how vulnerable we really are. Maybe they think we are a fortress, lets use it to our advantage.

I will send this to our ambassador to GCA. Wait, I am the ambassador to GCA!!!! With the FA's permission, I would like to contact them.

The Force-Sensitive Assassin is also going into war werrieness mode now. Lers declare a state of peace with GCA.

No peace, at least not yet. First of all, I recently had a chat were some Apolytonians theorized that those units are only there to farm GLs/scare the hell outta us. If you haven't noticed, they've been lethargic as of late.

Second, I have Apolyton's word that once GCA really turns up the heat, they will respond in kind. They prefer not to attack now, as they want to most possible time to build up.

Third, Cha Ching is a walled city on a hill. New defenders can reach that city in one turn from Zhi Gang. It already has three units serving for it's defense. It won't fall for a while.

They built a city west of BoP? How rude! :mad: Lets drive them outta here! Apolyton MUST attack or something...

Originally posted by Octavian X
Second, I have Apolyton's word that once GCA really turns up the heat, they will respond in kind. They prefer not to attack now, as they want to most possible time to build up.
Err... MRex has reminded me that according to the three-way deal we all agreed to, Apolyton is supposed to assist us in ridding the world of GCA.

This statement starts to seem like they're softening their stance. So, which is it going to be? Are they going to attack them or are we still on our own?

Top Bottom