Turn 129 - 10 AD

Originally posted by Cheetah
Well actualy, I'm surprised you have forgotten. The buffer zone only affected "offensive" units, so the pikes dont matter. And as long as our offensive units are behind the front, GCA has NO idea were they are!

They actualy made a stupid treaty. Now they don't even KNOW where our offensive forces is. :D

That said, I think we could bring our Med Infs up north and have them directly west of our northern pike within 4 turns, without GCA knowing of it. We would still need 4 turns to reach Lucky Harbor and yet at least another turn to capture it.

But, 4 turns is more than enough for GCA to send reinforcements to Lucky Harbor once they see our forces. Therefore I would suggest at least one or two Med Infs to advance against Sodapolis, to make them leave a few units there.

And another idea, should we make another horseman or two, and send our horsemen (3 at that time) down south and press up the southern grasslands?

I know that, but I wonder if Lucky knows that. Don't worry, there would never be a trial, even if I say there is one.

I think a pike or two can throw them off, but we should only do this, if we can get enough pikes traveling with the offensive units.

Top Bottom