Great job, Mr. President, but two things:
1. We have recently raised our gpt to Apolyton -- it is now 40gpt. We have to make sure and send 45 next turn now.
2. After the Harbor, I would rather see Cha Ching build a Market next instead of a Temple. The city can reach Size 6 without the need for more happiness.
* Next turn, make sure to move Shen Ling laborers around for max production, so we can get the Market ASAP. If you can, put our capital to zero growth, so there is no chance of a riot.
* For now, I would like to keep our Galley near the island.
* When our New Yun Feng workers finish the Iron Mountain road, have them start a mine on that very spot.