Turn 166 - 500 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
okay, the game is finally underway again.......

More Developments in the West

After the successful takeover of Agincourt, it appears that the Webringen Empire have brought the city back to its roots and renamed it Cervoise. Another new development is the addition of yet another city in the canal region formerly controlled by Netatolia, the city of Delta.

Attachments

• ad500-cervoise (2).jpg
    ad500-cervoise (2).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 138
On the homefront, four workers were joined to cities this turn. The first two have been added to our future FP site, Xin Yun Feng, which completes the worker migration phase of this project. Next in the works is to construct a Courthouse so that we may build the FP faster.

Since it seems like Apolyton wants to discuss our involvement in the CGN/GWT/GCA struggle, it would be the best to time to request of them a temporary loan to rush the Courthouse. If CGN falls too quickly before we get Navigation, then the Fanatikou-Apolyton alliance will need to be stronger than ever before. For this reason, I think they will be glad to work with us.

Attachments

• ad500-xyf (2).jpg
    ad500-xyf (2).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 124
The other two workers were joined to Zhi Gang in anticipation of the Marketplace that will open its doors in three turns. We are also now getting a solid 9 shields/pt out of this city

Attachments

• ad500-zhi (2).jpg
    ad500-zhi (2).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 102
Incidentally, we have three Markets on the horizon. And while it is currently 18 turns away, I have 3 workers that plan to mine the grassland and 2 hills in Cha Ching. This will shorten construction time considerably.

Attachments

• ad500-markets (2).jpg
    ad500-markets (2).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 103
Here's an overview of our treasury. Even paying Poly 40gpt, we are still making a 33gpt surplus. :D And with new markets and new cities on the way, that number will increase in the coming turns.

Attachments

• ad500-stats (2).jpg
    ad500-stats (2).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 100
For the heck of it, I decided to take a couple of snapshots of the Apolyton Empire. They are growing quite nicely, and we will be doing the same very soon.

Attachments

• ad500-polynorth (2).jpg
    ad500-polynorth (2).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 97
And last but not least, here is our own fledgling empire:

Attachments

• ad500 (2).jpg
    ad500 (2).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 144
Hmm... I don't know what to say... Looks good on our empire at least. :)

Stepping out from the shadows...

Apolyton scares me. It just seems like we need them a LOT more than they need us.

I am not sure if we can bow to paranoia about Apolyton right now. The true concern is the GWT/GCA alliance in the West.

Apolyton knows that if GWT gets the upper hand in the hostilities across the pond, the game is pretty much over. It is most likely going to take all three remaining nations to contain them. Therefore we have to hope that Poly won't try anything underhanded. Plus, breaking the alliance is no easy task.

Either way, the Riders are coming soon enough. If you look at our map above you will see that two cities are producing Riders, and both have Barracks.

The war in the west excites me as we may claim a piece of their land, but the traveling of our riders across the seas must be a very secretive one.

Can you imagine if they hear that we have forces crossing the seas. They'll eat us for lunch in the water with ships...

From E_T of Apolyton:

Session Start: Mon Mar 29 23:16:56 2004
Session Ident: E_T
[23:16:56] Session Ident: E_T (~e_t_1@user88.net608.fl.sprint-hsd.net)
[23:16:56] •››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› ››››› ››› ›› ›› ›› › ›
[23:16:56] • Query with (E_T) (~e_t_1@user88.net608.fl.sprint-hsd.net)
[23:16:56] • Total queries: 167 (~1.1 per day)
[23:16:56] • Queries today: 2
[23:16:56] • Common channels: @#c3cisdg
[23:16:56] •››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› ››››› ››› ›› ›› ›› › ›
[23:16:56] [E_T] Hey, just to let you know, because our FAM people dropped the ball, is that that GCA spearman is still in the jungle, on that silk tile west of your swordsman
[23:17:42] [E_T] 4-7 from your swordsman, to be exact
[23:32:14] [Octavian_X] Thanks for the heads-up. :)
[23:32:47] [E_T] I think they had wanted to tell you all during that summit that was missed
[23:33:03] [E_T] kind of as a meeting opener
[23:33:29] [E_T] and then to find out what your plans might have been in regards to it
[23:34:57] [E_T] I.e. kill it or let it live (and maybe catch Jungle fever while being forted in the Jungle)

Top Bottom