Turn 175 - 590 AD

GWT's canal zone is quite vital to their strategy and will be defended as such. There is no way we would be able to take it with what we are going to send over.

I haven't talked with Poly again yet, but here is what I am thinking:

If we sail due west from our island, we would still be able to land on friendly CGN territory(if it still exists). And if we are able to get a RoP from CGN, our Riders would have superior movement over GWT Ansars that enter CGN territory.

Therefore, it may be possible for Poly to split Ansar forces by attacking in the NW region of Webringen. If we land a turn or two later(to allow some Ansars to commit themselves to the NW), we should then be able to hold ground for CGN.

In orchestrating a defense, we will have to have our Riders 3 tiles within CGNs borders, to lessen the opportunity of Ansar attack. Then using road, we should be able to sweep in, attack, and retreat to safety, ready for the next wave. It would be important during this first stage that we only attack in neutral or CGN territory. If we land in GWT territory during an attack, we would not be able to retreat.

Well, that's what I would like to do. ;) I will be speaking with Trip and Co. sometime this weekend to see what they think of this plan. What do you think?

Donovan Zoi said:
. What do you think?
I think that will not do what APO is planning which is wreck havoc in GWT lands. We could do better if we manage to take at least one productive city and raze it.

But I'm not really against your idea either. The problem is that in any case there's little we could do with our estimated 8 riders by then.

Top Bottom