Turn 237 zulu help!

Doctor Doom

Warlord
So I've pretty much taken over the world. I've captured 4 capitals (3 left) and I'm about to start attacking my 5th capital. I have the tech lead, and my happiness is fine. I'm about to grab the first ideology. My army consists of

3 cross bows (fully upgraded)
3 Impi's (Full buffalo, full cover on each)
2 workers (pillage, repair for my damage tanks)
And 1 musket man (my medic)

I was just wondering should I upgrade my crossbows and impi soon? And should I go with autocracy or order?

Settings
Standard size
Standard Pace
Pangaea
King

Thanks for all your input! I really appreciate what you guys are doing for the community!

Get military science, burn a GE on Brandenburg Gate, take autocracy and burn a GW to get 15% exp and build a massive army of Impi - you can get cover II out of the box. Work them in trio's or quads to stack flanking bonus - they can take stupid amounts of damage with out dying. Do not upgrade them until you can promote them up from lancers. Just use them as meat shields.
Hopefully you dumped 2 into commerce, just buy some of those unpronounceable pikemen and promote them to lancers. Then use them to run around and pillage like mad and capture cities

Once you are rolling, feel free to switch ideologies if you are under pressure. All you care about is happiness at this point

sounds kind of late to be cranking out more Impis. not sure exactly where you are on the tech tree, but maybe it's time to add a few artillery to polish off the last couple AIs. your 3 fully upgraded impis upgraded to riflemen should be awesome meat shields, you shouldn't need many. But you still need some ranged DPS if your xbows aren't getting the job done anymore and artillery is a very good unit.

Top Bottom