Turn 71 - 1250 B.C.

I hope Elucidia doesn't start it's assault with that warrior :D!

I hope they do. It will prove their intent. Even if they're are not in place yet by the GCA Capital, it will still help us.

CYC, if they attack now, it ruins the element of surprise completely! They need to wait until they are RIGHT in GCA lands.

Goonie, the later they attack, the better it is for them. 1. They will have the element of suprise 2. They'll be better prepared for the war 3. GCA will be eating us for lunch, so the worse off we are, the better off they are.

Get serious, Goonie. CDG doesn't care about us. They just want to win the game. or place better than they are right now anyway. They are not doing this for us, they are doing it for them.

I've tought of a "desperate" plan: If I am right, Shen Ling is producing a settler, right? Why not use this settler far away in the north, where GCA can't attack? Of course, the most safe place would have been the other land mass, but we don't have MM yet.

I know that we need the northern Iron, but I highly doubt that we'll connect it in time anyway.

Also, as GCA already has a map of us, do you realy think that they'll head for "unimportant" Cha Ching? If I was one of them, i'd go straight for Shen Ling, and we'd probably couldn't do anything about it.

Yes, but we have the use of roads! Also, we shouldn't build a settler yet. We need some offensive units to take out those swords!

Top Bottom