Turn Omega

Sent to Nuts with the save:

Nuts log:

Frigate bombards 2/2 infantry in Glazed to 1/2.
Bomber kills 1/2 infantry in Glazed.
Marine captures Glazed.
Bomber destroys barricade west of Sweet.
Cavalry captures Sweet.
Cavalry captures 2 workers north of Sweet.
Cavalry captures 2 workers west of Strawberry.
Cavalry captures worker NW of Strawberry.
Cavalry captures Strawberry.
Cavalry captures Krispy Kreme.
3/3 Cavalry gets knocked to 2/3 passing by a fortress but still captures Powdered.
Cavalry capture Sugar, Shelbyville, Springfield, Never Again, and Donut Filling.
Cavalry captures 2 workers east of Crunch.
Cavalry capture Crunch, Munchkin, Sugar Fruity Donutton, and Barnpolis.
Cavalry captures 2 workers west of Springfield.
Cavalry captures 2 workers SW of Springfield.
Cavalry capture Hot Doughnuts, Jelly Filled, Chocolate, Frosted Lemon, Dunkin, Chocolate Glazed, Oliebollen, Bananas, Jungle Jen, dl's Place, Kahnawake, and Chocolate Frosted.
3/3 cavalry vs. 2/2 infantry in Glazed Gingerbread -> dead cavalry, infantry 2/2 or 3/3?
Cavalry capture Boston Kreme, Caughnawaga, Cattaraugus, Jungle Central, Blueberry Crumb, Wetlands, Gewauga, and Sweet Flour.
Cavalry captures 3 workers south of Maple Frosted.
Cavalry capture Maple Frosted, Chocolate Frosted, St. Regis, Robi's Bakery, Marble Frosted, Saltpeter Mountain, Oka, Skannayutenate, Grand River, vbraunopolis, Ganogeh, TNT's Final City, Oil Springs, Salamanca, TNT's Cage, Owego, Gap Filler, Allegheny, Oiogouen, Goigouen, Neodakheat, Gandasetaigon, Battleground Donutton, Torusopolis, Chondote, Ivory Coast, Pirates Cove, One on the midle, Tonawanda, Sugar Plantation, Onnontare, and Tyendenaga.
Cavalry captures 2 workers NW of Sweet Flour.
Cavalry captures Kiohero.
Cavalry captures 2 workers N of Kiohero and 2 workers SW of Onnontare.
Cavalry capture Fruitbomb and The Hole.
Bombing Coffee - miss, 4/4 infantry to 2/4, 4/4 infantry to 2/4, population 12 to 11, destroyed barracks, 4/4 infantry to 2/4, miss, 4/4 infantry to 2/4, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, 2/2 infantry killed, courthouse destroyed, miss, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, marketplace destroyed, population 11 to 10, population 10 to 9, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, miss, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, miss, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, 2/2 infantry killed, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, 2/2 infantry to 1/2, 2/4 infantry to 1/4, 2/4 infantry to 1/4, 2/4 infantry to 1/4, population 9 to 8, 2/4 infantry to 1/4, miss, 1/2 infantry killed, population 8 to 7, 1/2 infantry killed, 1/2 infantry killed, 1/2 infantry killed, 1/2 infantry killed, population 7 to 6, 1/2 infantry killed, population 6 to 5, population 5 to 4, 1/2 infantry killed, population 4 to 3, 1/4 infantry killed, 1/4 infantry killed, 1/4 infantry killed, library destroyed, 1/4 infantry killed.
Capture Coffee.
Autoraze Overlooking KISS.
Artillery bombs 3/3 infantry in Glazed Gingerbread miss, then to 1/3.
5/5 cav vs. 1/3 infantry in Glazed Gingerbread -> 3/5 cav, and we capture the city.
Autoraze New Niagra Falls, Gayagaahe, Hopetown, and New Salamanca.
Artillery bombs Centralia - destroys walls, 2/2 infantry to 1/2.
3/3 cavalry vs. 1/2 infantry in Centralia ->dead cav, 2/3 infantry.
Artillery bombs him back to 1/3.
3/4 cav vs. 1/3 infantry -> 3/5 cav, and Centralia is captured.
Artillery bombs Spurgos - destroys walls, miss, miss, miss, 2/2 infantry to 1/2.
3/4 cav vs. 1/2 infantry in Spurgos ->2/4 cav, and Spurgos is captured.
Artillery bombs Akwesasne - destroys walls, 4/4 infantry to 2/4.
3/4 cav vs. 2/4 infantry in Akwesasne -> 1/4 cav, 2/4 infantry.
4/4 cav vs. 2/4 infantry in Akwesasne -> 1/4 cav, 2/4 infantry.
4/4 cav vs. 2/4 infantry in Akwesasne -> dead cav, 1/4 infantry.
5/5 cav vs. 1/4 infantry in Akwesasne -> 4/5 cav, and the town is captured.
Bomber bombs 3/3 cavalry N of Jam Filled to 1/3, second bomber kills him.

Sorry I couldn't post these last night since the forum went down, but here are some additional pictures of our final turn. I admit I played very sloppily at the end - I didn't bother moving any of our workers or checking any of our cities. We also had several cavalry and a couple boats left if we wanted to do even more damage, but I was tired...

Anyway, hope you enjoy looking at these:

Wow a slaughter house of woe has been inflicted ... what a Blitzkreig moment :salute:

EDIT

:rotfl: I love the Domestic Advisors comment to Build More Cities

And what a trully womderfull minimap in the Military Advisor screen ... Green, Green, Everywhere !!!

Great Job guys, especially Chamnix! :goodjob:

You guys played an excellent game from beginning to end, and I'm honored to just have been with the team at the end of the ride. :)

:sniff: :sniff: That's so beautiful I could just cry!

:clap: well done MIA! Thank you Chamnix! :clap:

Arrrrggghhhh!!! The Defense Minister was truly MIA for the biggest moment in the game!!!!!

I am simply ashamed :blush:

Thanks to all for a great game!

Chamnix said:
Realistically, they didn't have a lot of choices - there is really no way they could have defended themselves against what we have now.

Yep, they lost this game when they stood by and watched KISS take TNT down.

I hope i'm not breaking etiquette by posting here but i just wanted to congratulate Chaminx once more on his play. It was spectacular! True poetry in motion, well done :hatsoff: :goodjob:

Top Bottom