Turn Session Schedule (Dgame IV)

Lord Civius

Emperor
Here is where the Designated Player (King/Tsar) posts upcoming Turn Sessions and Turn Chats. TS' are played offline and TCs' are played live via the CFC IRC Chat Room at the bottom of the page. To log in click the Chat Room link, choose a nickname and log in. You will start on the CFC main chat page so you must type:
/join #turnchat (then click enter)

First turn chat will be friday night at 11 PM EST (GMT -5). Please have all recommendations in by this time.

RSVP from the The Goldenhorde Kingdom History Department.

Prince Cyc will be in attendance at the first Kossack Turn Chat.

Research Agriculture. I plan to be at the turn chat.

I must delay the TC for a few hours. I am still at work and do not have Civ on this computer. When I get home I'll jump on and see if anyone is on. If not I'll play it off-line. Should more than one member of the Council attend the 11 PM TC one of you can play it according to the plan layed out in the Research Dept. Build Scout and Research Agri. Not much to do in the first 10 turns anyway.

Sorry for the delay I am firing up the save now. No one is on so I'll give it a half hour or so and see if any one shows up.

Man, don't know what happened. Spent all day shopping, all night eating and drinking wine. Sorry I blew the Turn Chat. I seem to have lost track of the days.

Sorry NKVD I was stuck at work so it started about an hour and a half late. Cyc came on just in time so atleast the Council was represented at the TC.

Top Bottom