Turn Tracker (OFFICIAL)

Captured poison city and renamed it Axiom :) (see turn discussion thread for details).

Well the Mavs have preemptively attacked our stack located two tiles E of Axiom. Slaze built a road with two fast workers and brought in the garrison from bubble gum, the old poison city garrison and cats and horse archers from the north.

Here are the results:

Mav units killed
4 catapults
2 elephants
2 horse archers
1 axe
(53 :strength: total)

Quatronia units lost
2 catapults
2 maces
1 pike
1 crossbow
1 trebuchet
(42 :strength: total)

Our large number of trebs got wounded as well due to HA flanking. See the screens for health of remaining units for both sides. Slaze was hoping to wipe us out but overall I think we came out ahead :)

Well Slaze roaded again this turn and attacked our forces in Axiom. Our city garrison longbows didn't put on as good of a show as I had hoped:

Mav units killed:
1 elephant
1 mace
1 spear
1 warrior
(23:strength:)

Quatronia units lost:
1 longbow
2 maces
1 pike
1 trebuchet
(32:strength:)

When the battle was over the Mavs still had a sizeable stack (with promotions available) to attack us again next turn. We had 12 badly weaked units left in the city and a longbow and crossbow in full health loaded on a galleon to move there. Instead of reinforcing the city though I decided it would be best to evacuate and live to fight another day.

*The Mavs have Guilds now which gives them knights.
*We got a great general last turn.
*Mavs started a Golden Age
*We started our Golden Age
*Sirius has loaned us stone again for a turn, used it to whip the castle in Asymptote with overflow to Moai.

Forgot to do the turn report for turn 148 but not much happened.

For this turn I have started moving our 4 galleons to to West to go blockade the Mavs in their waters. Our new galleon has joined our two caravels outside bubble gum to blockade there. We are building a new caravel in Singularity to provide early warning of any CDZ sneak attack.

Our main stack is healing in the center of our island on the iron and is able to reinforce any of our 4 home cities. Each home city is defended by a city garrison longbow.

CDZ gifted us Education this turn and Sirius completed Nationalism last turn so I switched us to Printing Press.

We have a great general and a great prohet in Continuum.

I have requested that this thread is unstickied since there has been no activity in the thread since january 2011. I have made a new turn thread for the Post-Sirius war. Please refer to that thread instead of this one for the turn log: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=436959

Top Bottom