Turnplay Log

Lion killed, warrior took forester promotion.

Popped the hut :woot:

Put a citizen on the fish and took three turns off BW but didn't affect the finish of the boat. I also queued up a worker, should probably change to warrior

Another religion has dropped

And learning the tech has moved us up the scoring curve

Workboat in the water and training a warrior. Bronze Working due in 10. Bubba still exploring the eastern marches. Citizens fishing and eating corn.

Fishing nets cast, Bubba still in the woods. No lions tigers or bears in sight. And no bogies.

Food to the east. No sign of friends or enemies.

Growth in 2, warrior in 5

Bubba climbs another hill and sees a lion

There's that pesky lion again. Growth on the next turn, so change build to worker

Lion now dead, London pop3 so worker now due in 8, Bronze shortly after. Bubba heading north from forest to climb another hill

The pride and might of our civilization climbs yet anoher hill and is confronted by yet another lion.
Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
The worker will be done in 6 turns, and BW in 3.

Beach parties... perhaps Sirian left a patch of ... herbs... around here somewhere, maybe near that unexplored villiage of bikini clad surfers... :cool:

Hopefully there's greener pastures to the west.

Coast to the east with the incense patch. Warrior trending westward again. Worker in 6 Bronze in 3. Nothing new in the newscast.

Edit: Wrong Thread

Turn 23: we get BW next turn, and a worker in 4.
As for Bubba, at the risk of wasting a turn and being spurned by the team, he healed, as his health must have been somewhere between 1.95 and 2 (it was showing 2.0, yet the heal button was available). Also it gives the lion 1 more chance to come down (even though it seems pretty statueque at the moment), and I noticed that there is land extending to the NE of the incense, not just coast, so it leaves the option open to check it out if people want.

Turn 24.
Ok, when I said BW next turn, I meant BW... next turn. We don't get the movie and the all important bronze location until next time, folks :(
Bubba was victorious again! Those pesky lions are no match for him. He is down to 1 HP and has XP 4/5 :goodjob:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 64
Bronze Working in, started on Wheel, Bubba wandering north now looking for a copper mine. Worker in three - saved the switch to Slavery for some later time.

Err...Bubba managed to move 1 tile north and didn't get killed. Not much more to say really :crazyeye:

Bubba goin' walkies:
bubba.jpg

Our Great city of London:
london.jpg

Turn 28 (I think)
Moved Bubba north where he spies a lion two NE of him.
Change a tile from hammer to gold as our worker will finish next turn either way. Wheel research drops from 5 turns to 4 turns.

MORE Lions?!?

Did Syrian put a Gibbsons for Panthera Leo up this way or what?

Bubbba healing in the north while staring down a lion. Worker in the corn. Wheel in 3, warrior in 1.

Pictures later.

Top Bottom