Turns 141-160

You are up Aigburth, as I have no access to civ right now. There should be some settlers on a boat in the west, one of which is earmarked for the silks.

Just sent the save to TNT.

I have sent that galley north to drop the settlers off at centralia.

Turn 149

Springfield: MW --> Library
Torusopolis: Worker --> Worker
Shelbyville: Worker --> Market
Never Again: Worker --> Worker
The Hole: Worker --> Worker
Sugar: MW --> MW
Choc Frosted: Settler --> Settler

Worker rushed in Mauch Chunk then realised after saving it doesn’t grow to size 2 for 4 more turns :hammer2: Oh well, maybe switch to settler.

Worker from hole heading towards marsh near mauch chunk

Units continue journey towards Vbraun

Friendly galley heads north to drop settlers at Centralia

Well i'm back with a working computer. It good to see we have TNT down to 3 cities and KISS is working on getting another one. Do we have any plans to take another city off TNT or are we just going to leave then for KISS to take.

Some forces were diverted south to secure the silks site, these are now returning north to be joined by some fresh units. The plan is to then advance on TNT's remaining western cities. I am also pretty sure TNT still have a fourth city in the fog NE of the capital.

I'm available to play turn 150.

Aigburth said:
Turn 149
Units continue journey towards Vbraun

I would cash rush settler in Vbraun, on the hill N,NW of Vbraun is a nice spot for combat town.

I assume I can play this turn. Killercane tell us when you are back.

Screenshot 1:
Overview. I'm going to build Library and University in Springfield. I would build more libraries in high commerce cities. ToE prebuild after library in Krispy Kreme.

Screenshot 2:
sent 1400gp to MIA for Banking.

Screenshot 3:
Our SoD is approaching Provobomb.

Attachments

• tdnut_t151_1.JPG
    tdnut_t151_1.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 193
  • tdnut_t151_2.JPG
    tdnut_t151_2.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 186
  • tdnut_t151_3.JPG
    tdnut_t151_3.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 177
I am just checking in from an internet cafe. Be back on Monday.

When do we get knights? I think we should save our mgl's for knights (forgive me if this is already planned)

MIA sent this message:

Robi_D
Foreign Minister for Doughnuts.

Robi I really need to talk to you ASAP ... I am concerned about the settler you have moved onto a Silk resource, if it founds a city on that spot it will needlessly impact on our border in Eureka Stockade. If indeed that is your settling, I am then requesting that you outline the motivation considering that our city's usefulness is virtually already controlled by your teams goodwill.

I have asked that the Banking trade be held up until I receive an answer.

Also I would also like to know when you will be finished researching Metallurgy.

Either chat or PM me back ... we will hold the save for as long as possible without asking for an extension.

Sincerely

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Minister.

Is the settler going NE to the site of the former TNT town? They can't object to that given they settled that town whilst the TNT town was still there.

I can send them a quick note to this effect.

So much hassle for a such little detail. It's better to found town NE as you suggested.

Well they can't complain about that, trust MIA to kick up a stink over such a small thing

I'm talking to fe3333au now about the situation and have explained where the settler is going

Edit- they also want to know which silk we are going to connect first so they can build a connecting road.

they also want to know which silk we are going to connect first so they can build a connecting road.
I have them detailed instructions to road the silk east of their town (NE IIRC) and we will connect through Mauch Chunk. Mauch Chunk needs to be renamed btw.

Screenshot 1:
I considered to cancel deal 15gpt for spices to KISS. But I leave decision to Killercane. We can trade silks for spices when we connect it.

Screenshot 2:
A few MW builds are converted to Library.

Attachments

• tdnut_t152_1.JPG
    tdnut_t152_1.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 179
  • tdnut_t152_2.JPG
    tdnut_t152_2.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 216
Top Bottom