Tuthmoses III leaderhead

Khephren

Chieftain
3,000 years of Pharoanic history and Cleopatra is the best they can do?? Personally, I would have opted for this guy, the Napoleon of Egypt. I've been playing with this for awhile, just thought I'd post it if anyone else is interested. The graphic quality is OK, but I'm definitely no ccm01. It's only meant to give an alternative to Cleopatra. Since there are only crumbling quartzite and limestone portraits left of the pharoahs and the fact that I'm graphically impaired, I swiped this shot off the death mask of Tutankhamen. So logically, you could pretty much play as any pharoah. :egypt:

tuthmoses III.zip

Originally posted by Pawe³
Greetings to all the Pharaohs. :)
Why Tuthmoses and not Amenhotep IV:D

In looking at ancient Egyptian history as a whole, Akhenaten seems to be more of a deviant than a great leader. In the 5 years after his co-regency ended, he changed the state religion, thereby alienating most of his subjects. He immediately made peace with all his neighbors, destabilizing the gains made by Tuthmoses in the Levant only a few generations earlier. The princes of Syria-Palestine were eager to further their own ends and it seems that Akhenaten was too busy with his newfound Aten cult to carry out any sort of military campaigns. Egypt never again saw its borders pushed to the extent that they were during Tuthmoses III's reign, not even under Ramses II.
:egypt:
Thanks for your interest, I had thought of doing Amenhotep IV's picture, only because it is readily available, and would have been a lot easier (It's also very unique), but in the end , I just couldn't justify it.

If you were to do it, remember his body was THAT deformed - he suffered from a rare genetic disorder. You're leaderheads look good, but are the leaderhead animations included?

Thanks. The .flc files are present, but they are a still image. I'm working on making them animated and also improving the images. I'm still looking for a better image to work with.

Top Bottom