Two new city sets (wip) : Old US West & Game of Thrones Crownlands

Your Old West sets look good, except -

- it should be re-oriented so that the buildings currently facing southwest face to the south-east instead. You've got most of your store fronts in shadow. They were often built to face the mid-day sun so that light would come in through their front facing windows.

- you should take out the weather vane in the center completely. Not sure what you were thinking, but no one would set one in the center of town anyway.

- the water tower should be all wood. Metal water cisterns didn't show up in the west until the 20th century, for the most part.

- have a look at Pounder's Western frontier towns. The organization and orientation of those are spot-on historically correct:

Other than those things, great job! I like the textures very much. Keep up the great work!

nice work Kyriakos. Would u be able to create city pack that has walls thru all 4 ages? fantasy based city pack?

evil city pack:
lvl1 small wooden keep with 1 tower and palisade surrounded it with small huts around keep.
lvl2 wooden keep with 4 towers and wooden wall like barricade around city with pits and huts similar like Isengard from LoTR
lvl3 (two portion of city) blackstone keep with 5 towers surrounded blackstone buildings and wall around keep for main lvl of city and huts in lower lvl of city with wooden barricade wall
lvl4 (two areas of city) both surrounded with blackstone wall with lower city small blackstone keep and upper big blackstone fortress

elvish city pack:
lvl1 small pallisade village with wooden keep and few elven houses around it
lvl2 wooden wall with wooden elvish kind castle and few housin around it
lvl3 (two areas of city) first lvl wooden wall with small elvish housing upper lvl of city stone elvish keep with stone wall and stone buildings
lvl4 (two areas of city) first lvl stoen wall with stone elvish buildings and upper lvl of city with grand elvish castle with stonw walls and great tower near it

humans city pack:
lvl1 small pallisade village with wooden keep and few houses around it
lvl2 wooden wall with wooden castle and houses
lvl3 (two areas of city) first lvl of city wooden wall with wooden houses and second part of city stone wall with stone keep with 2 towers and few steon buildings around it
lvl4 (two areas of city) first lvl stone wall with stone houses with small stone towers from lower city and upper city stone wall with human castle with 4 towers and stone buildings around it

barbarian city pack:
lvl1 small palisade wall around small village with wooden huts
lvl2 wooden wall with wooden castle with tents and wooden buildings around it
lvl3 (two areas of city) first area: wooden wall with tents and wooden huts, second area: stoane wall with stone fortress with 4 towers and small stone buildings around it
lvl4(two areas of city) first area: stone wall around stone buildings with minarets inside area and second part of city stone wall with stone citadel with 6 towers and stone buildings around it

well thats general idea how should they look althou ucan add some imagination to fit correctly. Dwarven pack city is ok in database i do have some idea about that too.

Kyriakos i used your fantasy build terrain bldgs for my mod where u replaced vanilla outpost and radar tower and airfiled. But can i ask u for 1 favor can u add castle as airfield blgd instead of that airfield building for this file https://ufile.io/qjzwf

Top Bottom