UEFA Cup 2004-05

I knew they would loose, CSKA have a very strong team with a deadly counter attack. Some bad luck too and nervous when CSKA scored first goal, and all gone down.

Congratulations to CSKA of Moscow :)

Well ate least we had it in POrtugal in our stadium, great party :)

Darkness said:
Good! Sporting beat Feyenoord and AZ, so I'm glad someone finally beat SPorting! :)

Congrats CSKA!

Indeed! :worship:

More crying portuguese on the television, again! Must be the beginning of a national trauma. I think it's nice that a russian club took the cup.

No, because 60% of the Portuguese are from Benfica and half of them hate Sporting. So many Porto and Benfica fan (like me) are happy :)

Rolo Master said:
No, because 60% of the Portuguese are from Benfica and half of them hate Sporting. So many Porto and Benfica fan (like me) are happy :)

What kind of Portuguese are you? not even in foreign games you support Portuguese teams?

Im happy for Benfica winning championship, they deserved it, but I think Benfica supporters like you are very arrogant....

what? in the end of the game half of the stadium was screaming: "Filhos da Puta SLB".(means son of a bi*** SLB,(SLB=Benfica)), in the UEFA CUP final! And many of you were happy when Benfica lost with CSKA

Sporting's defence sucks and they can't control a game, hence the reason why they lost the final.

Maybe Porto and Sporting fans can get along slightly better, but in the other major direct rivalries in portuguese football, there's always as much people supporting the rivals in Europe as there are people wanting them to rot at ever possible venue, and that goes for Porto, Benfica or Sporting.

And practically any club... Its not as if I am amazingly happy that Milan lost although they did knock out United. Inter seems pretty happy with the result...

Dell19 said:
And practically any club... Its not as if I am amazingly happy that Milan lost although they did knock out United. Inter seems pretty happy with the result...

Indeed. And tell me of a Barça fan that was sad that Real Madrid was kicked out by Juventus?... I'm not giving my moral judgement, just saying that it's a normal thing everywhere in the world.

Top Bottom