UI Bug/Design error: Spy district selection

eobet

Chieftain
Did the designers forget that you can have multiple neighborhood districts?

Seems to, because it is impossible to see to which neighborhood the spy will end up in.

Also, the entire interaction of counterspying is absolutely horrible!

Why can't I just click on the map to select the district directly (and also see the area of influence on the spy)?

Plus, having to redo all that crap every couple of turns is horrible. Why not add a re-issue last order button to the unit?

Did the designers forget that you can have multiple neighborhood districts?

Seems to, because it is impossible to see to which neighborhood the spy will end up in.

Also, the entire interaction of counterspying is absolutely horrible!

Why can't I just click on the map to select the district directly (and also see the area of influence on the spy)?

Plus, having to redo all that crap every couple of turns is horrible. Why not add a re-issue last order button to the unit?

I have to agree that the spy interface is terrible. It's extremely annoying to first have to pick a city to put your counterspy in. And then (after he moves there) _again_ having to pick a city to put your spy in. And then get a screen with a list of possible actions that you *can't click on* because you first have to click on the tiny "confirm placement" button at the bottom. And only then *having to click on* one of the possible actions. I do hope the intern who wrote this interface didn't get hired on permanently.

Top Bottom