Unable to send spies to some Civilizations, only counterspying and neighbour

Leathaface

Emperor
I have a bug where playing as Teddy Roosevelt I can only counter spy or send my spies to Alexander next door. There are 8 other Civ's in the game and I can't send Spies to them.

When you view where you can see Cities for your spies to go to, it can't scroll below a certain point. In this case it gets stuck at an Alexander city.

In the screenshot below you can see the scrollbar stops at the city of Aigai, I can't scroll down further to view other Civilizations. You can see the scrollbar to the left is full, indicating it can't move down more. I was somehow able to move a Spy to Japan previously.

Attachments

• Civ.jpg
    Civ.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 346
Just ran into the same problem not being able to scroll through list of cities to send my spy to

I had this problem as well playing as Germany but it went away after I traveled once. After arriving, I clicked travel again & scrolling worked normally.

i've had the problem as well. thought initially it was government type or some policy card i was unaware of but the AIs in question were running democracy and i don;t see any cards that prevent spying. thought it was possibly that the AI locations were only known due to maps from allies, but i traveled by boat to a civ and still didn't have the option to embed. at the time i was too engrossed in other aspects to investigate too much, but will keep an eye on it when i reach that point in my current game.

I have just run into this problem for the first time since I normally use my spies for counterespionage and it really is annoying,

Top Bottom