Undead Unit Pack

Yeah, sorry you had to wait. I hope to see some more buildings out tonight... or tomorrow?
And I've downloaded the BE demo, so I'm busy working through how to get a fully working BE unit in Civ5. So far effects are the only trouble.

Yeah, sorry you had to wait. I hope to see some more buildings out tonight... or tomorrow?
And I've downloaded the BE demo, so I'm busy working through how to get a fully working BE unit in Civ5. So far effects are the only trouble.

No worries, it certainly wasn't your fault that the database blew up. :p

Not terribly surprised that effects are causing trouble -- they've always seemed to be a bit troublesome. Still, it'll be cool to see if people do start converting over sci-fi stuff, as I've got my own near-future mod I played around with in the past that they'd be fun to incorporate into. I should really update Nexus Buddy, particularly since I never got the scripts working properly in it... but I'll hold off until my current wave of buildings conversions is done, just so I don't screw up NB in the middle of it...

The Civ 5 modding forums have been pretty quiet this past week, between the release of BE and the database issue, so I was wondering if anyone would even notice if I posted stuff. But now that you're back in action, I'll crank out the last of the conversions I wanted to do tonight so I can post a bunch of spooky buildings to go along with your spooky models!

Happy Halloween to all!
Spoiler :
Sorry it took so long, and that there are so few new units. There are still several Zombies awaiting release, but I've got no time tonight to upload them.
I'll just list the new Zombies: you get a classic Zombie with new animations (Deliverator's), a headless Zombie, a one-armed Zombie, a green Zombie, and a Zombie chopped off at the waist. Again, apologies for delay.

So which units are currently in the pack? It would be nice if you can update the top post...

Yes, I should.:p
But do I use the spooky pictures, or the ingame screenshots?
For now, there are: Skeleton, Skeleton Archer, Skeleton Spearman, Skeleton Swordsman, Wraith, Dracolich, and three Vampire variants.
Which reminds me I totally forgot about uploading the Zombies! I'll try to get that done tonight, sorry everybody!

Boom boom, OP updated.
Still needs links to Dracolich and Wraith as standalone unit, plus those infernal Zombies.

They're looking great! I haven't had a chance to try out the newer models you made yet, so curious to see how they all appear. :D

Well, the Skeleton Swordsman is frankly one of the top 3 units I've ever made in terms of rigging. The Kraken is a strong competitor because all the rigging was already done by the Civ4 artist.:D
The third is one that hasn't been released yet.

It's nice to know that you're still working on units... can we expect any new ones soon? (I ask because I'm getting close to the release of my mod.)

With those units my idea of an undead citystate died and an undead civilization arises.
Thanks, Civitar!

It's nice to know that you're still working on units... can we expect any new ones soon? (I ask because I'm getting close to the release of my mod.)

New new units, I don't know. I still need to get the Dracolich and Wraith into the OP, but I'm running into issues when trying to get the Dracolich ingame. Namely, when I plop him on the map using IGE a llama with a bell appears rather than a skeletal dragon with rotting wings... I think I may have some errors in my ArtDefines.

With those units my idea of an undead citystate died and an undead civilization arises.
Thanks, Civitar!

:lol:Haha, glad you like them!

I thought maybe this pack could use a symbol of its own!

EDIT: And a fancy script to go with it in the OP...

Attachments

• UndeadUnitPack.png
    UndeadUnitPack.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,873
  • undeadunitpackscript.png
    undeadunitpackscript.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,851
Are these skeletons done? Where are the art files for them if they are?

You might want to, I dunno, check the OP? That's where I keep all the download links.

I am sorry I found them. They look great btw. Will your skeletons be riding undead horses?

Why would you be sorry you found them???:p Commas are important or you run out of grandmothers...
There would be a skeleton horseman except I can't find any good undead horse models around.:( Perhaps eventually there can be a reskin of the basic horse model to look like an undead horse but that would be very last-resort.

Top Bottom