1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

understanding difficulty setting for AI

Discussion in 'R.E.D. World War II Edition' started by brindle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. brindle

brindle Chieftain

do all AI share the picked difficulty level? For instance, if I play Greece, does USSR and UK get 'deity' bonuses or do only Germany and Italy? I'm not really certain if difficulty level selection means that much or not? I wonder if it actually gimps Germany to pick Deity in cases where I play someone like Greece.

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

All AIs play at "Prince" level (the difficulty level has an effect on the base reinforcements values too) whatever the player's difficulty level.

But (IIRC the code, long time I've not looked on that part) note that on some of the maps, the AI get more units at start except if it's sided with a human player (which means that in hotseat you can have all AIs with no unit's bonus...)

3. Achille44

Achille44 Chieftain

Russians are they considered as Allies for the bonuses ? I mean are they going to have bonuses if I play with France or UK ?