• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unit Management in Large Stacks

What option or modification do I need to use in order for me to see all my troops in a large stack at the same time?

If I have 10 Grenadiers, 8 Musketmen, 4 Longbowmen, 7 Knights, 20 obsolete units I can't afford to upgrade, a Scout with the Medic promotion, 19 Catapults, and 6 Workers in the same location, how can I see all them at once so I can pick out the Scout or the CR Grenadier easily and give him an individual command? The scrollbar is really, really annoying. I think I've seen screenshots with multi layered unit layout. How do I get that?

Do mods stack? For example, can I use both Better AI mod and that one at the same time? Also, where can I get it?

Do mods stack? For example, can I use both Better AI mod and that one at the same time? Also, where can I get it?
If you *always* play better AI, then I think the better AI is just a DLL (isn't it?) if so, you could replace your actual cvgamecoreDLL with the betterAI version, and then have the HOF mod as well (as a mod). Note: this would stop you being able to play multiplayer or any competitions though!

A better option would be to back-up the original DLL, and replace it when required.

But I could be wrong. :hmm:

Top Bottom