Unit: Rocket soldier

And a Preview

Attachments

• rocket2.gif
    rocket2.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 6,174
I have been looking for a unit like this but have not been able to find one. You rock!!! Although it isn't quite like a modern rocket soldier it will be cool to have it invented after rocketry or something. Haven't decided. Thanks once again for a great unit.

:tank:

Air power or lack there of is one of the factors that can make or break modern attack forces.

Great unit,

I intend to use it as a futuristic Hidden Nationality covert operations unit. Imagine these babies appearing next to one of your peaceful cities. Who sent them? Who should we declare war on? When are my Mechs going to come into service?

Anyway, great job. Looking forward to the crawler, too!

Very Cool! It will go well w/ the sith, mecha's, etc. :goodjob:

This will be persia, arabia, and babylons replacement for the laser infantry.

In my mod that is.

The ini file says rocketfiget.flc for figet, but I didn't get a fidget file..... so I changed the fidget to rocketvictory.flc.

sorry, later I found out my problem was they were called rocket soldiersmall and not rocketsoldiersmall, so I kept crashing, took a look at the civilopedia icons and it didn't have the 256 color pallette, so I assumed it was true 16 bit color.

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Looks rather "UFO, enemy unknown-like" to me.... the 'Greys' are comming
hehehe, yeah. it looks really cool though, and that hidden nationality idea is not bad

The only problem with all of these futuristic units is that my games never last that long. I'm going to have to try a conquest-only game so I can finally see some of these Rocket Soldiers in action.

looks like a ghost with a Rocket Launcher

Top Bottom