UnitFlagManager (solved)

Barrabas

Chieftain
The UnitFlagManager dont show the new promotions for ignore terrainmovement cost HILLS

(beta 7.2.5)

The UnitFlagManager dont show the new promotions for ignore terrainmovement cost HILLS

(beta 7.2.5)

I had the same problem, for some reason it's (I think) automatically disabled on the unit flag list. The list is on the bottom right where you can select whether to view resources, yields, etc. It can be enabled there.

The defaults are a little strange at times... sometimes it'll default a promotion to visible, other times invisible. This inconsistency leads me to believe it's a problem with the way Civ handles saved data. It's possible to customize what's visible/invisible by right-clicking the "Show Promotions" button.

this is probably not at all related, but i've been getting a reoccuring bug "
[96557.723] UnitFlagManager: WARN Turn 190 Flag not found for OnNewUnitRefresh: Player[54] Unit[139267]" and its appeared a few times, and its finally game breaking. i was able to get past it a few times by reloading at a turn or two previous to the crash, but i really have no idea what allowed me to get past it.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom