Units!

...some ships, samurais and russians....

Attachments

• unalex.gif
    unalex.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,501
....and the ancient units that I've forgotten until now.

That was it for now, I'll post his renaissance units later.

Attachments

• moreancient.gif
    moreancient.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,472
....and his boer war units. His modern units can be found in the WW2 unit compilation thread. His WW1 units have I posted earlier. From now on only units edited or created by me.

Attachments

• unboers.gif
    unboers.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,382
Hello Gukguk I was wondering could you make modern Soviet Fighters or Inf or tanks I have seen your work and its great.I was also wondering if you could make 1960-1970 Units from US in veitnam nobody has done a good vietnam scenario its a shame becouse thiers a lot of history to be told thanks:D

Hey, Plumbean. I already made some Vietnam units and posted them on Apolyton and some were in Gukguk's compilations, but I'll post it here again

Attachments

• vietnam.gif
    vietnam.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,355
Hey, Gukguk is it possible to create a some more pictures of medieval era infantry? I'd like to use Full Plate Armoured Pikemen (around AD 1400), Ottoman Turks (Horsemen and Jennissaries around AD 1450), Turkish Ambassador, Late Bizantinian Infantry (around AD 1350), English Longbowmen (in dynamic view ;).
Are you interested in helping a little?

Originally posted by Gukguk
... When I tried to create a few scenario's for civ II myself I found out that it was a difficult job and although I never finished one, I did enjoy trying. The part I liked most was unit building. ...
Exacly the same with me... Here are some units designed for a never finished Colonize styled scenario, (once posted at Apolyton too).

Originally posted by Arne
Exacly the same with me... Here are some units designed for a never finished Colonize styled scenario, (once posted at Apolyton too).

not all of those remain unused arne....

Top Bottom