• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server -- World 3

Ninja, the server mod added the ability to run multiple worlds in parallel
Before that, and now, there was a server plugin which allowed you to make portals to connect to other servers and bring your inventory and chat with you

Matt, I had the same thought, I made the planet world a little too small this time by accident. My objective with the planet world was to make a place for people to live in, not just a stip mining club

On another note, if possible, could we password protect the server to prevent the sudden flood of random people on the server (with the password on this thread to ensure everyone is from CFC, or friends of CFCers)? At the least, everybody in Aspire agrees. There's been at least a half dozen new people since yesterday, a couple of which were griefers/thiefs, and we believe are responsible for the crap in the area between Spawn and Aspire.

Should probably tell you the plan:

Anyone can join but will have guest access only. They will have to sign up on the server site to get write access to the world.

The extended plan is for the server site to link up with towny and autogenerate private town and nation forums.

The voice server will link up with towny as well and do the same

Should probably tell you the plan:

Anyone can join but will have guest access only. They will have to sign up on the server site to get write access to the world.

The extended plan is for the server site to link up with towny and autogenerate private town and nation forums.

The voice server will link up with towny as well and do the same

Do people who already have an account already have access?

Matt, I had the same thought, I made the planet world a little too small this time by accident. My objective with the planet world was to make a place for people to live in, not just a stip mining club

Well if you get the dynamic economy in place it won't be worth while mining an entire sphere and selling it, which is what is likely to happen if there are large spheres of a single resource and people are allowed to just strip mine it. Having done strip mining in there myself, I now realize how pointless it is.

EDIT: And I see you have already done so, awesome!

And yeah new random people are a concern, thanks for your work croxis :)

Just a reminder: If you find griefing, LEAVE IT ALONE! That way I (or future mods) can come in and scan the area for who did it. If you try and fix it (remove lava and stuff) we wont be able to find the block and ID who did it.

Why is the server saying I'm not registered even though I am registered? Is there any way I can fix this?

looks like we've got another attack. Cosmopolis has been drowned in water, sourceblocks have been placed all over the cliffs above. suspect goes under the name of MasterSasori.

looks like we've got another attack. Cosmopolis has been drowned in water, sourceblocks have been placed all over the cliffs above. suspect goes under the name of MasterSasori.

Huh, we've also had a little flooding here a Maxapolis. Looks like we have a criminal on our hands...

Also, to Emerald Isle:

There is a canal nearby your town that Maxapolis built, and now you have claims on it. I realize we havent claimed it, but we built it, and we don't want other towns owning it.

Server needs moar (more)

Huh, we've also had a little flooding here a Maxapolis. Looks like we have a criminal on our hands...

Also, to Emerald Isle:

There is a canal nearby your town that Maxapolis built, and now you have claims on it. I realize we havent claimed it, but we built it, and we don't want other towns owning it.

I'm having trouble getting on the server right now, but I don't remember a canal being near us.

It's the canal near what used to be Aquatis, which is now under Emerald Isle control.

Also, my town got unfounded for some reason when i came back.

Top Bottom