• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server -- World 3

Server is now back up. I replaced the old planet world with a new one, however gates have not been rebuilt yet

perhaps by limiting the number of claims per town or person you could have a basis for some meaningful trading.

perhaps by limiting the number of claims per town or person you could have a basis for some meaningful trading.
seconded, it isn't fun when one group goes to every planet and claims it

seconded, it isn't fun when one group goes to every planet and claims it

Which didn't happen, and (iirc) it was largely Badboy, DrMow (and maybe you, I don't remember sorry), Remake, and 4 of us including myself from Port Geoff who claimed most of it, and Skwink got in a couple of planets near the end. I only claimed 4 planets that actually had resources I wanted, and a 5th one that I was going to go and unclaim (clay and sand sphere). And many claims were still just a sign.

Remember, my unofficial official stance on this is that the only official claim is a town claim.

Do you think, for balance purposes, up the cost of outposts claims?

Also, do you guys this that 8 blocks per town member is too much, too small, or just right?

I think the claim thing should be amended: You either claim it with an outpost, or claim it by mining. If you claim it by mining, as soon as you leave, anyone else can take over. I think allowing the use of force to uphold these claims should be...allowed, to a limited extent.

As for how many blocks you are allowed, it would be cool if outposts were 4 chunks instead of one, but also cost 4x as much. This way, you get the same number of claimable chunks, but you cannot go and claim a bit of every planet.

Remember, my unofficial official stance on this is that the only official claim is a town claim.

Also, do you guys this that 8 blocks per town member is too much, too small, or just right?

I think any system in which only certain people get planets but on pure luck of the timezone isn't a good system or one we should use. What's wrong with having no claims and letting everyone mine as planets are discovered? Worked well enough the former sphere world a few weeks ago.:)

Last I checked I can't control towny per world. It is all on or all off

I also want to afford people the opportunity to just flat out have their whole town in the planet world if they choose it

Last I checked I can't control towny per world. It is all on or all off

I also want to afford people the opportunity to just flat out have their whole town in the planet world if they choose it
I don't think that is a good idea because what happens when that map get depleted?

I don't think upping the cost will help, if someone hasn't had the time to spend all week playing they deserve a fair chance to claim something and if its too expensive then they can't do it.

I think 8 blocks per member is appropriate, we have used all of ours up on our city and building projects and actually plan to reduce claims in the planet world. EDIT: Especially when you have time to delete the previously claimed ones from the old planet world :)

It seems (at least, to me) that there are more people with colored usernames (town owners and nation leaders) than plain white usernames. There should probably be a limit on how many towns can be made so it doesn't get too cramped.

Also, for Aquatis members -- It seems your expansion is starting to creep up on EmeraldIsle. I realize we don't have control over the Z coords of cities, but if you keep expanding, we won't be able to build on our own island. Please expand elsewhere, if possible.

I plan on adjusting the economy this weekend. Your current accounts wont be touched. I plan on upping the cost of town and nations and claims further as well as implement a server shop with dynamic economy and player run shops as well.

Hey, sorry for just randomly popping in for a question, but that's exactly what I'm about to do :p

How exactly did you guys get the Nether to work back in world two? Wasn't it possible to go back and forth between the regular server and The Nether?

The Confederacy of Small Towns has been formed. We would like to make a formal invite to Maxa to join us.

Can the sphereworld be regenerated? It's already been mined out, and the two spheres that do have anything (a coal and a redstone) have been claimed. The only spheres useful enough to be worth the trip anymore are easily accessible wood and lightstone. :(

Top Bottom